napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

BGS New product line Oils and Orals

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
Greetings everyone. I am introducing an additional line to my list. BGS is a domestic lab with a full list of oils and orals. They are quickly becoming known for incredible quality at really competitive pricing. We ship BGS product 5 days a week. Sometimes 6. So your orders will ship same or next day. PM me for pricing or with any questions. Thanks so much for your time.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

He didnt want to come here on his own and be a sponsor? He is signed up here.

PHURIOUS

BGS is solid product. Used his Tbol and Tren and was impressed with both. Take it for what it's worth

From what I remember BSG was another very easy and professional person to deal with. Everything I had was g2g which was Test C and Tren A.

He didnt want to come here on his own and be a sponsor? He is signed up here.

PHURIOUS
Well, he is growing quickly and can't do it all. He is personally not taking on anymore forums. There's only so much time in a day. He is using reps to streamline it so that he can continue to maintain what he has built while still being able to grow. His quick turnover and fast communication would end up being sacrificed if he took on too much.

Well, he is growing quickly and can't do it all. He is personally not taking on anymore forums. There's only so much time in a day. He is using reps to streamline it so that he can continue to maintain what he has built while still being able to grow. His quick turnover and fast communication would end up being sacrificed if he took on too much.

For sure. Was just curious. I know his product has always been good.

PHURIOUS

Strange why he or IGG wouldn't rep. Good for you bro.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
We are still around just busy with life and taking care of clients. Having IWGF on board will help us better serve the community.

I agree... he's on a few boards and there are many lab max reports floating around and they are all great! He's definitely good to go 1,000%!

Nice to see someone who is in it for the right reasons, has solid practices and actually cares about his customers... his product speaks for itself. Many people love him!
We really do appreciate your comments. BGS and I work very hard to keep our clients safe and satisfied and we try to do it as fast as possible. Thanks so much for your input.

Greetings everyone. I am introducing an additional line to my list. BGS is a domestic lab with a full list of oils and orals. They are quickly becoming known for incredible quality at really competitive pricing. We ship BGS product 5 days a week. Sometimes 6. So your orders will ship same or next day. PM me for pricing or with any questions. Thanks so much for your time.

Thisis a really strong addition! Nice work!

Top Bottom