napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best SARMS for building more muscle and burning more fat?

TM14217

Hello, new member here. Below is some personal info

Age - 34
HT - 6'0
WT - 195 lbs
BF% - 18%
Goals - Less body fat more muscle. I want to stay around the same weight (maybe a little more)
Cycle history - Never used a ped before. The hardest thing I've done is creatine lol

I'm looking into trying a sarm or two to help with a recomp. I plan on doing bloodwork before, during, and after to make sure I'm good in all areas. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you

Since you are 18% bodyfat staying the same weight and dropping any significant fat probably wont happen. It's a lot easier to drop fat than build muscle. Mk2866, s4, and gw would be a good cycle for your goals

Since you are 18% bodyfat staying the same weight and dropping any significant fat probably wont happen. It's a lot easier to drop fat than build muscle. Mk2866, s4, and gw would be a good cycle for your goals

Thanks Rick yeah dropping some fat is important at the moment so we'll see where I'm at weight wise. I'll definitely look into these. Excited to get started!

Thanks Rick yeah dropping some fat is important at the moment so we'll see where I'm at weight wise. I'll definitely look into these. Excited to get started!
Yeah man dont even think about what the scale says. That honestly doesmt mean shit. That's a great stack for your goals

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom