bannednutritionRegenRx

Best sarm pct if im already using gw501516

[email protected]

Age 37
Hight 6ft
Weight 190
Body fat 16%
20 years exercising experience

I just started a stack containing yk11 10mg, gw501516 10mg, lgd4033 5mg, and tafill citrate 5mg dosed twice a day. All of the sarms are combined in pill form and the bottle contains 60 servings at 2 capsules per serving. So im taking one serving per day. 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 in afternoon. This is my second sarm cycle. My first cycle consisted of 20 mg rad140 1-12, and osterine 5-12. Then 13-16 the usual clomiphene and cardarine. I noticed imediate results. Gained probably at least 15lbs of muscle the first month. Hard to tell for sure because i was burning fat at the same time. My body always responds fast to things i take. So this time im going to do an 8 week cycle. Just need to know what is the best alternative to taking gw501516 in post cycle since im already taking it. Is there another option for a mini pct. Im going to definitely need something probably because im running lgd.

gw can be taken up to 16 weeks before you require 4 weeks off it , if your cycle is typical 12 weeks you can still use it for the addtional 4 weeks during mini pct

you should not be using anything that combines these all in one... there's no way you have what you think, not even a remote chance... you should never attempt to use any sort of all in one... thats a scam... you need to get them individually and clearly from somewhere else thats actually trusted..

Im only halfway through my second day and already noticing freaky strength and energy gains. Heart pounding heavy. Couldt sleep well last night. Doesnt feel right. Im going to just start from square 1 again. Not that big of a loss. Thanks man. Your probably right. I need to re evaluate my coices.

Last edited:
Top Bottom