napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Best 2 cutting sarms (8 week cycle)

jrleclerc88

Hey guys, im looking for advice on what 2 sarms to order for fat loss and strength gain/recomp. I've been in a slump It's been 8-9 months since I've lifted consistently ive been drinking and eating poorly. I've been lifting for the past month a couple days a week but I'm ready to get serious about diet/lifting for summer.

I have done a few cycles of ostarine in the past and been happy with the results but i was 20lbs lighter. Im thinking s4 + either ld54033 or gw501516... Or maybe even s4+ostarine

8 weeks is not a full cycle... lgd is used for bulking and ostarine is not the best for cutting... the best three are gw, s4 and sr9009...

sarms dont even peak until week 8.. they need to be ran 12 weeks... here is the layout...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Some other sites say run 6-8 weeks.. which 2 out of those 3 would u pick to run for 12 weeks? And is the dga in weeks 9-12 needed if I do the clomid?

I mean no disrespect at all. In some other sites you've said to run hcgenerate but now you say that's not needed.

What are u talking about... i havent recommended that in more than three years man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Some other sites say run 6-8 weeks.. which 2 out of those 3 would u pick to run for 12 weeks? And is the dga in weeks 9-12 needed if I do the clomid?

If you want to just use two of them go with GW and S4. That's a great combo, but ideally you would want to run all 3. Dylans recommendation is going to be your best bet

Top Bottom