napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Banned

Well not to sound like an jerk but, if you keep your ear to the ground and keep your eye in things. Rumors have been going around about the Government (the people who ban things) banning sarms

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Exactly what I asking.

I don't think you realize how unclear your question is...

You mean banning the sale of sarms on open market?
Fda regulation?
Do you mean the nonsense at evo?
Do you mean banning off open forum?

Ny is just looking for clarification. Honestly I am too. It's your question so if you want an answer you gotta put some detail in bro.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well here is the deal...
You don't want to buy the sarms made for human consumption ot the ones you find over the counter. Typically those are prohormones...

Now you look at research chemicals, there are many things protecting them. They are supported in the name of scientific research and development. Cancer research. Hell mk was developed for osteoporosis and bine degenerating diseases. Your not going to loose that... if anything you will see more of it.

Sarms are the least of anyone's worries.

Let's say for some odd reason it's banned. Bro I import tons of steroids fairly easily... and have for some time. That's the real worry. And that's one thays actually illegal for sure. No grey area. It's just about having a good source man. Lots of it tests as pure as can be.

I do t go to shitty dealers cause I don't want shitty products. It's all under you're control just like steroids are.i guess I never worried about it because there won't be anything from stopping me.and research chems are not going anywhere unless they shit down medical development and research.

Like superdrol, halo, epi. All banned off the market. I can get as much as I want whenever I want regardless of that.its not going any where.

Well did u get banned from Evo? If so there's the problem. They got called out for selling shit to members now they are going hardcore with their scam.

No this is the only forum im apart of. The onky reason I'm here is because of dylans work and knowledge

Good choice... your fine man. Your not gonna have anything to worry about for a long while if at all. We will always be the market of ikportance. You wanna avoid what's at the supp store for sure.

Blackstone for example was just reselling thier PH stock. The real shadyness is where you least expect it. Pure essence has big things coming. They arnt going anywhere.

Good choice... your fine man. Your not gonna have anything to worry about for a long while if at all. We will always be the market of ikportance. You wanna avoid what's at the supp store for sure.

Blackstone for example was just reselling thier PH stock. The real shadyness is where you least expect it. Pure essence has big things coming. They arnt going anywhere.

Funny thing about black stone. Pretty sure tiger fitness is incorporating them in the sales. Hopefully it won't be anything to do with this shitty stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i know the sarms (actually prohormones) capsules will not be around but they are not sarms anyway... no clue on the research side but that's not what's being looked at and scrutinized...

Funny thing about black stone. Pretty sure tiger fitness is incorporating them in the sales. Hopefully it won't be anything to do with this shitty stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can't sell real sarms in capsules... not just for legality but because they don't take... there is literally no bioavailability that way... you don't just stick a bunch of deca powder in capsule do you? so regardless, there is no "good stuff" with regards to capsules...

you can't sell real sarms in capsules... not just for legality but because they don't take... there is literally no bioavailability that way... you don't just stick a bunch of deca powder in capsule do you? so regardless, there is no "good stuff" with regards to capsules...
Well fuck!!!! There goes a kilo of deca.

Top Bottom