napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Back acne treatments

Taxed77

What is everyone using? Soap, body wash? Who had some tips.

I don't have bad acne on my back, it's just annoying and want to keep it to a minimum before i go on vacation if i take my shirt off. I will start tanning soon, heard that does help

Salicylic acid helps. General hygiene and cleanliness is huge. Tanning helps a ton as well. A lot depends on genetics. If you're prone to acne, not much you can do. Acne usually comes from the fluctuation of your hormones but once leveled, should be easier to control.

Depends a lot and what type of acne you have. Sometimes exfoliating and a light scrub can be beneficial, but if you're not pulling off deadskin and are just irritating things then you're doing more harm than good IMO.

Make sure you shower after your workout, especially if you're getting sweaty. Tanning definitely can help, just be wary of letting your skin dry out too much. You can get acne friendly moisturizers if your skin is becoming too dry.

Depends a lot and what type of acne you have. Sometimes exfoliating and a light scrub can be beneficial, but if you're not pulling off deadskin and are just irritating things then you're doing more harm than good IMO.

Make sure you shower after your workout, especially if you're getting sweaty. Tanning definitely can help, just be wary of letting your skin dry out too much. You can get acne friendly moisturizers if your skin is becoming too dry.

ya i think having too dry or too moist skin after bathing can have some effect, one of my buddys gets backne every cycle and swears that spending extra time drying his back helps alot. I personally do not have any experience with this, just a thought

I've never been prone to acne in my younger years, I'm 39 atm. It only came on after hrt. I just think my pore ate just getting clogged. They do pop really easy. I starting to use Neutrogena body wash, see if it helps.

Thanks guys

I love Deca but it fucks up my back BAD. So bad I won't take off my shirt in public. I'm 46 years old so it's painfully obvious what's going on. Test hardly any acne... Trestolone just a little... I guess you'll have to find out which compounds will affect you negatively. Generally the acne flairs up when you're just starting and coming off. If the acne is from hormonal changes showering and products will only help minimally.

Tanning regularly helps keep my acne at bay, but I do have a couple spots come up here and there especially on high test and Deca like I'm on right now

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Tanning regularly helps keep my acne at bay, but I do have a couple spots come up here and there especially on high test and Deca like I'm on right now

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)
Tanning does help... So much so when I was younger running gear I actually bought a tanning bed and put it in my apartment. I'm just really afraid of getting skin cancer so I don't tan much nowadays.

Top Bottom