napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

B12

1000 iu? What kinda syringe you using? 100iu = 1ml/cc. Use insuling u100 pins for subq. Pretty sure you mustve meant 100iu
I'll take a picture of the syringe when I get to the house but I'm using the same ones that I got in my TRT kit for HCG. The pin part is about 1/2" and it reads 10 to 100 because I take 250 iu every few days for hcg and that's to the 25 mark.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

470912aec356dc1e4af55b55e52c1cc6.jpg

So could anyone tell me what the proper dosing and pin would be on Phurios B12? I did 1ml yesterday in the belly fat but I think IM would be better. Just not sure how many times a week ect?

So could anyone tell me what the proper dosing and pin would be on Phurios B12? I did 1ml yesterday in the belly fat but I think IM would be better. Just not sure how many times a week ect?

Start with once a week and gauge it on how you feel at the end of the 7 days. If you dip and feel lethargic, try every 5 or 6 days, etc.

Awesome. I'll do the same. Pin 1ml a week and see how it feels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm doing 1ml about every 5 days and I'm shooting it into my biceps and forearm since that's where the skin is the thinnest and I think the 5/16 needle is getting into the muscle.

I'm doing 1ml about every 5 days and I'm shooting it into my biceps and forearm since that's where the skin is the thinnest and I think the 5/16 needle is getting into the muscle.

How long have you been running it?

How long have you been running it?

Phurious did the Thanksgiving day give away so about a week after thanksgiving. But I started 1000 every 5 days about 2 weeks ago before I did 500 for a week then 1000 e7d. Now I'm at 1000 e5d since he hooked me up with 2 extra bottles because of shipping I have extra to play with.

Phurious did the Thanksgiving day give away so about a week after thanksgiving. But I started 1000 every 5 days about 2 weeks ago before I did 500 for a week then 1000 e7d. Now I'm at 1000 e5d since he hooked me up with 2 extra bottles because of shipping I have extra to play with.

Awesome. How you feeling, brother?

Top Bottom