napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Masteron and AI properties

buen

Banned
9 weeks into my Test/Deca/EQ/Proviron cycle I decided to switch out my 75mg daily Proviron for 110mg daily of Masteron Prop

I had been taking 12.5mg aromasin every 4th day. My bloods at 6weeks showed estradiol was 23...a bit lower than I like, so I reduced the aromasin to 12.5mg every 5th day

Within a week of starting the Mast I started having some joint pain and lethargy...I chocked it up to my body adjusting to a new compound
At the end of the third week of Mast all of my joints were severely stiff and painful...I lost grip strength in my hands and my fingers felt super stiff and arthritic
I thought this was because Mast is a "dry" compound and it might be counter acting the benefits of the Deca
I stopped the mast and had new bloods drawn....Estradiol had fallen to under 10!!!
So... now I'm assuming the AI properties of Mast were enough to push my estrogen off the cliff

I've stopped taking amormasin and started back on 50mg daily Proviron...
I'd like to re-start the Mast as soon as my estradiol increases...
I plan on running this cycle another 4 to 6 weeks

I'm womdering if I might be able to increase my estrogen by a short term increase of NPP or Test-P?

LOL...we usually look to prevent aromatization...but I"d like to get my estradiol back up to around 30

my protactin is in check at 10.8 by using 300mg ed B-6

Thoughts?

If you crash your estrogen too low you will get dry or stiff joints.

Better you stop the Aromasin and Masteron and like you said go back to Proviron, you can add Test Prop if like, your estrogen levels eventually come back but may take a bit time.

If you crash your estrogen too low you will get dry or stiff joints.

Better you stop the Aromasin and Masteron and like you said go back to Proviron, you can add Test Prop if like, your estrogen levels eventually come back but may take a bit time.

Thanks for that...I've stopped both the Aromasin and the Mast
I re-started taking Proviron at 50mg ED

My cycle dose of Test is ...Test-P 50mg EOD and Test-E 65mg EOD...total 400mg/week
just was wondering if I bump my Test-P up a bit ... would it help recover my estrogen faster/

Yes, bumping your test up a bit more would cause more aromatization to get you into range quicker. However, estrogen should be increasing regardless if you've stopped everything that has been lowering it. I'm not so sure I would increase the test dose. Just give it a short time and you should be in range.

With that high of a masteron dose, you are going to get a lot of anti estrogen properties from it, and you may need very little AI or possibly none at all depending on how much test you are running. You never mentioned how much test you are running but my guess is it's not a lot based on what you are experiencing

Test 400
Deca 300
EQ. 800
Mast was at 770
Aromasin was at 12.5mg every 5 days

I was loving the Masteron... made my bi's hard as diamonds
and the morning wood was pretty significant to boot

I was running Mast at 400, Primo at 800, Aromasin 12.5 every 3 days with only 250 test prop per week. My joints were screwed. DHTs do that. Like Rick Rock said, Bump up the test. I actually added NPP and Ostarine. That helped a ton.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I figured proviron and mast would be very similar in that respect. I guess I assumed wrong! Masteron does very well for me at keeping estrogen down. 110 a day is a big dose though. Personally I would've just dropped that a bit to like 75mg a day mast but to each their own.

Can I ask the other dosages of test and EQ? I don't think nandrolone aromatizes much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

I figured proviron and mast would be very similar in that respect. I guess I assumed wrong! Masteron does very well for me at keeping estrogen down. 110 a day is a big dose though. Personally I would've just dropped that a bit to like 75mg a day mast but to each their own.

Can I ask the other dosages of test and EQ? I don't think nandrolone aromatizes much.

[email protected]

Test 400
Deca 300
EQ 800
Mast was at 770
Aromasin was at 12.5mg every 5th day

With my estrogen crashed that low I felt I had to totally drop the Mast and Aromasin... at least until it got back to a normal range
I'm hoping the Proviron won't interfere too much with that..I'll test estradiol again in a few days
I'd like to add the Mast back in at a lower dose, but don't think I'll be able to get the estrogen up enough before my cycle ends
The Mast was fun until I crashed :)

Test 400
Deca 300
EQ 800
Mast was at 770

With my estrogen crashed that low I felt I had to totally drop the Mast and Aromasin... at least until it got back to a normal range
I'm hoping the Proviron won't interfere too much with that..I'll test estradiol again in a few days
I'd like to add the Mast back in at a lower dose, but don't think I'll be able to get the estrogen up enough before my cycle ends
Masteron is some awesome stuff bro. I agree

Test 400
Deca 300
EQ 800
Mast was at 770

I would've gone with 500 mast personally. That knocked gyno out for me no problem when I was on 700 test 600 deca.

[email protected]

masteron and proviron both carry ai "properties" but im sorry, they won't crash estrogen... now, they will dry you out further and if your already dosing aromasin that is strong then you combining all three could definitely do this... i would do what was recommended and raise your test but i would not drop mast... that's not the culprit here... once you raise your test and get this aromatizing, then you should be just fine... i would highly consider adding mk2866 in here as well to help with the joint pain... try all of the aforementioned and see how it works for you

My training buddy is that way dude some people it just effects differently. He doses 6.25mg every 3 or 4 days. Lucky bastard....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

some people are far luckier than others with estrogen... i've seen some guys run a gram of test with no estrogen problems whatsoever but that's very rare but its possible...

I was taking prescription anastrazole at .5mg eod with good results.(600 test cyp,300 mast p wk)Switched over to PE aromasin at 12.5 eod and within a week ALL my joints hurt so I went to e3d and it subsided. The aromasin definitely works better for me I just figured those dosages were about equal, boy was I wrong! Learn something new everyday.

masteron and proviron both carry ai "properties" but im sorry, they won't crash estrogen... now, they will dry you out further and if your already dosing aromasin that is strong then you combining all three could definitely do this... i would do what was recommended and raise your test but i would not drop mast... that's not the culprit here... once you raise your test and get this aromatizing, then you should be just fine... i would highly consider adding mk2866 in here as well to help with the joint pain... try all of the aforementioned and see how it works for you
Thanks Dylan... I was already running mk2866 and GW... At six weeks taking Aromasin 12.5mg every 4 days my estradiol was at 23 so I reduced the Aromasin to 12.5mg every 5 days... Joints felt great... No problems...when I started the Mast at nine weeks I dropped the Proviron, so I wasn't running both Mast and Proviron at the same time....1 week into the Mast I started having the joint problems that got progressively worse...so I checked my estradiol.. It had fallen to below 10... So SOMETHING crashed it... I have to assume it was the Mast's AI properties

Thanks Dylan... I was already running mk2866 and GW... At six weeks taking Aromasin 12.5mg every 4 days my estradiol was at 23 so I reduced the Aromasin to 12.5mg every 5 days... Joints felt great... No problems...when I started the Mast at nine weeks I started having the joint problem that got progressively worse...so I checked my estradiol.. It had fallen to below 10... So SOMETHING crashed it... I have to assume it was the Mast's AI properties

It would seem adding it with everything else you have was too much for you... If you want to keep mast then drop proviron but both was clearly too much

I had stopped the Proviron before starting the Mast

I've temporarily increased my Test an additional 100mg/wk and am feeling better already,
I'll check my levels in a couple days
With only 4 weeks to go on his cycle I think I'll just finish with Winny as planned if my estradiol has rebounded

some people are far luckier than others with estrogen... i've seen some guys run a gram of test with no estrogen problems whatsoever but that's very rare but its possible...

Haha and I would be one of those guys. Never had an estrogen side effect in my life, and you know I like those high doses of test

Top Bottom