deca duro 1 injectable week along with sustennon 250

Things I am doing wrong is not getting
Food.

I want to add dbol in this cycle.

My weight is 80 lbs

Please comment 1. whether I am running it correctly
2. I can't afford arimisin

Please help and give some idea

is this some kind of joke? you cannot be serious... first of all, if you were 80 lbs. you would be dead... seriously, you would not be able to type... do you mean 80 kg?

also, what do you mean you cannot afford aromasin? if you cant afford aromasin then you clearly cannot afford a pct nor can you afford caber or prami... your 40 years old and you are acting like a three year old in terms of being responsible... dude, seriously, STOP THIS SHIT.. this is nonsense! if you are actually serious, stop NOW... im not advising you ANYTHING ABOUT STEROIDS... you are crazy man... stop this now!

This thread made me laugh is it comedy month over there or something:(

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks you very much. Isn't the whole point of quorums is if you have doubt and don't know who to ask then discussing the problem helps. Thanks again for being understanding. Please be a little understanding towards people who have no knowledge and are trying to do something to improve their physique. I will try to immediately stop and try to do pct and never run steroids as I have no knowledge and don't know who to ask.

Thanks you very much. Isn't the whole point of quorums is if you have doubt and don't know who to ask then discussing the problem helps. Thanks again for being understanding. Please be a little understanding towards people who have no knowledge and are trying to do something to improve their physique. I will try to immediately stop and try to do pct and never run steroids as I have no knowledge and don't know who to ask.

You need Food there little Bro!!... without food... you can't do much.... workout and EAT... forget the gear....

Listen man... stop even considering aas. 80 lbs? You need to focus on getting that food intake up otherwise, you're right on path to ruining yourself and your health. Training and nutrition above everything.

He's from India I think he meant 80 Kilo's…still way too underweight for AAS

Last edited:
did you mean 80 kg or 80 lbs bro? if you cannot afford aromasin, how on earth can you run a proper pct?

Top Bottom