napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Asking for help with a smart mouth...

So let's say you start off a thread like this:

'Hey all, so I've been running my first cycle for 10 weeks ... 500mg Tes Cyp per week also threw in Anavar at 50mg per day and Poviron at 50 per day.

Enjoying some solid results - gains,strength etc. I'm now on week 5 and running into wk6 this

So I'm thinking about hcg on wk6 then 2 weeks after my last shot doing clomid and tomoxifen for 4wks.

My question is- how long is a good length of time for the hcg and what dosage.....
Also what dosage for using both clomid/tomoxifen.

Any info or question welcome. Thanks a Milligram '

and then after people attempt to help you, you end up like this:

'Lol thanks gear head .... I'm actually on wk5/6

Not helpful !! You might want to do a little research buddy, I am more than happy with my stack after taking the right advice. Thanks Dylan

If you have nothing constructive to contribute to the post then sometimes a still tongue makes a wise head.

Be lucky'

Look at the highlighted portions...

1. So you come here and basically admit you know dick, which is fine we've all been there at some point in time.
2. You just decide to throw in Anavar (yeah bud, great selection and unwise to just add shit randomly for the hell of it... fuck I got it, add it)
3. You're 'thinking' about adding HCG and have no clue how to PCT asking for dosages.
4. Then you say 'Any info or question welcome' to appear receptive, but in all actuality you just want to know what you want to know and anything extra is beneath your all knowing ass.

The Response back:
1. I might want to do a little research? Sorry, I didn't ask for anything.
2. Now you're happy because Dylan fixed your fucked up cycle that you ill prepared for like a moron. I would be too.
3. Still tongue, wise head? Keyboard tough. I love asswads like you that hide behind the web and get smart knowing that if we were in the same room you'd be sitting there mad as hell, but scared to move, shutting the hell up praying that I let you walk out with some resemblance of your manhood intact.

Feel free to breathe boy, after all this is the internet. - The 44

You are a sensitive soul aren't you Gearhead.....

Last edited:
So let's say you start off a thread like this:

'Hey all, so I've been running my first cycle for 10 weeks ... 500mg Tes Cyp per week also threw in Anavar at 50mg per day and Poviron at 50 per day.

Enjoying some solid results - gains,strength etc. I'm now on week 5 and running into wk6 this Saturday.

So I'm thinking about hcg on wk6 then 2 weeks after my last shot doing clomid and tomoxifen for 4wks.

My question is- how long is a good length of time for the hcg and what dosage.....
Also what dosage for using both clomid/tomoxifen.

Any info or question welcome. Thanks a Milligram '

and then after people attempt to help you, you end up like this:

'Lol thanks gear head .... I'm actually on wk5/6

Not helpful !! You might want to do a little research buddy, I am more than happy with my stack after taking the right advice. Thanks Dylan

If you have nothing constructive to contribute to the post then sometimes a still tongue makes a wise head.

Be lucky'

Look at the highlighted portions...

1. So you come here and basically admit you know dick, which is fine we've all been there at some point in time.
2. You just decide to throw in Anavar (yeah bud, great selection and unwise to just add shit randomly for the hell of it... fuck I got it, add it)
3. You're 'thinking' about adding HCG and have no clue how to PCT asking for dosages.
4. Then you say 'Any info or question welcome' to appear receptive, but in all actuality you just want to know what you want to know and anything extra is beneath your all knowing ass.

The Response back:
1. I might want to do a little research? Sorry, I didn't ask for anything.
2. Now you're happy because Dylan fixed your fucked up cycle that you ill prepared for like a moron. I would be too.
3. Still tongue, wise head? Keyboard tough. I love asswads like you that hide behind the web and get smart knowing that if we were in the same room you'd be sitting there mad as hell, but scared to move, shutting the hell up praying that I let you walk out with some resemblance of your manhood intact.

Feel free to breathe boy, after all this is the internet. - The 44
You know is funny, because I have similar encounter at gym with younger man who knows am medical professional. Very often am getting asked about health concerns when working out and one which goes much like this when the attitude and ego come together right about when mouth and brain wires get cut. Lololol! It just remind me since the gay stuff was brought out that my reactiune to this dinwiddie was he is one of these insecure dude who is fucking terrified he might be attracted to other guys and only way he can deal with himself is to be complete asshole about it! Maybe is just me, but I have weird encounters this week. Once I figure him out an call him out with it, he leaves me alone, but his attitude much like the jerk who went off on 44.

Asking for help !? Really

I'm surprised big bad 44 needed help lmao .... I think this all went south from the start no bigger ego than the next guy. We all know best right ! Trouble with it is ......everyone is a pundit

You know is funny, because I have similar encounter at gym with younger man who knows am medical professional. Very often am getting asked about health concerns when working out and one which goes much like this when the attitude and ego come together right about when mouth and brain wires get cut. Lololol! It just remind me since the gay stuff was brought out that my reactiune to this dinwiddie was he is one of these insecure dude who is fucking terrified he might be attracted to other guys and only way he can deal with himself is to be complete asshole about it! Maybe is just me, but I have weird encounters this week. Once I figure him out an call him out with it, he leaves me alone, but his attitude much like the jerk who went off on 44.

44 went off on me which is why he gets the reaction he got...... But hey I'm not getting out of this room we are both in... Right lol , honestly how stupid

I'm surprised big bad 44 needed help lmao .... I think this all went south from the start no bigger ego than the next guy. We all know best right ! Trouble with it is ......everyone is a pundit

Yeah I can not vision 44 needing help with a dork! I love to be fly on wall as dork get chewed to pieces tho!

44 went off on me which is why he gets the reaction he got...... But hey I'm not getting out of this room we are both in... Right lol , honestly how stupid

Ahhh, you are from Great Britain! I thought he was in argument with American dude! Am from Romania but was raise by Aunt and Uncle who are Scot. Used to live a bit north of Cheltenham.

Anybody new coming to the board needs to realize that at times you might get a little tough love from the senior members here. That's just the way it is. It's necessary on our part a lot of times to get a point across because there are so many nowadays that don't want to take advice constructively. So before you get butthurt and go off on those that are only trying to help you, you might want to think about it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom