napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin during cycle AND PCT?

Who the hell is giving you this shit advice man? It's not here I guarantee you. You need to decide where you want to get advice from because wherever you are getting that advice obviouosly has no idea what they are talking about. Coming off of test, you can definitely have estrogen rebound. That's where Aromasin comes in. Also Aromasin is far superior to arimadex in every way. It's not even a comparison. You can actually crush your E2 levels EASIER with arimadex. Much easier! So please for the love of God, stick to the advice here. You aren't going to get anywhere listening to two different sources for advice. Pick one or the other but defnitely don't waste our time telling us what other people advise you to do that obviouosly don't have a clue

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I agree with Rick 110% here Aromasin is superior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tazz why do i need to run it through PCT when there is NO estrogen rebound from using Aromasin during cycle what is the reason that is it needed to be continued throughout PCT? All you said was to prevent gyno rebound. And i know Aromasin is better than Arimidex ive just been adviced as a first cycle to use Arimidex instead as its less harsh on estrogen etc and wont crush my E2 and if it does i can recover much quicker and it wont ruin my first ever cycle just until i find my sweet spot like has already been stated above then use aromasin on future cycles, That is mostly the way everyone seems to think best im pretty sure dylan even said that in one of hes videos i watched, that as a first time user maybe arimidex would be a better choice than aromasin

i highly doubt dylan ever recommended arimidex over aromasin in one of his videos, aromasin actually has HEALTH BENEFITS with it besides just lowering estrogen, arimidex actually has health risks.

We just want the best here for u bro, we get nothing out of this...

I already know aromasin is superiour to arimidex i have already stated this several times just hearing maybe not a good idea to use aromasin on a first cycle to use arimidex instead no body said arimidex was better than aromasin in anyway shape or form and I know aromasin has nothing to do with aromatization its the test that will aromatize the aromasin just prevents this im well aware of how it works. but what im saying is while being on aromasin during cycle there will be no estrogen rebound at the end because the aromasin will kill the estrogen during cycle, i just want to know if this is true as there is tons of contradictions all over the web and i like to get my information from all over from different people and share opinions on the matter to better understand it instead of just taking the first words for granted and i know you bros are just trying to help me i appreciate that greatly and i take in any advice welcomely. I did not say arimidex was better than aromasin nor did i say that dylon said that either if you read my posts. But what i did say is that im pretty sure he recomended it to someone for first time cycle or if they arent gyno prone one of those he said in his video arimidex vs aromasin or chosing the right aromatase inhibitor correct me if im wrong because i very well may be as im only human after all.

Last edited:
Im just looking to find the best answer, I dont mean to offend anyone by looking elsewhere for information guys

I already know aromasin is superiour to arimidex i have already stated this several times just hearing maybe not a good idea to use aromasin on a first cycle to use arimidex instead no body said arimidex was better than aromasin in anyway shape or form and I know aromasin has nothing to do with aromatization its the test that will aromatize the aromasin just prevents this im well aware of how it works. but what im saying is while being on aromasin during cycle there will be no estrogen rebound at the end because the aromasin will kill the estrogen during cycle, i just want to know if this is true as there is tons of contradictions all over the web and i like to get my information from all over from different people and share opinions on the matter to better understand it instead of just taking the first words for granted and i know you bros are just trying to help me i appreciate that greatly and i take in any advice welcomely. I did not say arimidex was better than aromasin nor did i say that dylon said that either if you read my posts. But what i did say is that im pretty sure he recomended it to someone for first time cycle or if they arent gyno prone one of those he said in his video arimidex vs aromasin or chosing the right aromatase inhibitor correct me if im wrong because i very well may be as im only human after all.

Dylan has never once recommended arimadex over Aromasin for a first cycle or any cycle for that matter to my knowledge. I can't see any reason that he would do so

I did just re watch the video and i was mistaken, in the video he did say he recommends it if your not gyno prone.

i highly doubt dylan ever recommended arimidex over aromasin in one of his videos, aromasin actually has HEALTH BENEFITS with it besides just lowering estrogen, arimidex actually has health risks.

We just want the best here for u bro, we get nothing out of this...

there is NO instance you will see me recommend arimidex over aromasin EVER.... not fucking EVER... LOLL

its not ONLY for rebound prevention... aromasin raises IGF levels with the possibility of being in the 70% range.. do you realize how valuable that is alone for recovery? YES, you most certainly could get rebound if you dont run through pct... rebound is possible with anything, even steroids that dont aromatize.. superdrol for example... you could get nailed with rebound and IT DOESNT EVEN CONVERT TO ESTROGEN... see, the issue is people talk shit without truly knowing what they are saying... they either assumed it based on stupid ideas they created or by another moron feeding them this bull shit... its rampant because one person tells another then another and before you know it, a million guys who have no clue what they are talking about are bragging about what they heard etc... you can do whatever you want... i broke this down for you and so you can go whatever method you like... noone is forcing you to do anything whatsoever.. you just do what you feel is best... just don't expect much sympathy if shit happens for you not listening...

Yeah Dylan i already said above i got mixed up with when you said Arimidex if your not gyno prone. I belive this is the video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1k2ZBtP7dhU and thanks for breaking it down sometimes it has to be done because there so much bullshit out there on the internet there for we can get a better understanding when its broke down i will be running aromasin throughout cycle and PCT.

Much appreciated Cheers

Last edited:
Yeah Dylan i already said above i got mixed up with when you said Arimidex if your not gyno prone. I belive this is the video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1k2ZBtP7dhU and thanks for breaking it down sometimes it has to be done because there so much bullshit out there on the internet there for we can get a better understanding when its broke down i will be running aromasin throughout cycle and PCT.

Much appreciated Cheers
im really glad i was able to help bro... let me know anytime you have further questions!

Im going to run 300mg Test E each week instead of 600mg. Will i still need the same dose of Aromasin, HCG and PCT as i would when going to be running 600mg or should i lower some doses?
Thanks

Im going to run 300mg Test E each week instead of 600mg. Will i still need the same dose of Aromasin, HCG and PCT as i would when going to be running 600mg or should i lower some doses?
Thanks

Pct and HCG will def Italy be the same, because shutdown is shutdown. As for Aromasin dose it may be a little different, but I'd start with 12.5mg EOD and assess it from there. You may be able to get by with slightly less dose and say 12.5mg every 3 days but it depends on the person

Pct and HCG will def Italy be the same, because shutdown is shutdown. As for Aromasin dose it may be a little different, but I'd start with 12.5mg EOD and assess it from there. You may be able to get by with slightly less dose and say 12.5mg every 3 days but it depends on the person

Thanks Rick.

Thanks
hcg dose would be the same regardless... its possible you could need more aromasin but that would be determined through bloodwork.. pct doses are all the same... you need pre, mid and post cycle bloods so you can get everything dialed in ...

hcg dose would be the same regardless... its possible you could need more aromasin but that would be determined through bloodwork.. pct doses are all the same... you need pre, mid and post cycle bloods so you can get everything dialed in ...
Thanks bro

Top Bottom