napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Aromasin Dosage

cojobers

Hey guys I?ve just recently started HRT using HCG and clomid. 1500ius per week with 50mg per day. After 10 weeks my estrogen came slightly high at 60. My doctor wanted to give me arimidex but I told him I want aromasin from reading it?s benefits and he didn?t know anything about it or it?s dosage so I started at 12.5mg EOD. Question is- is that a solid dosage to be taking. I?d like estrogen between 20-30

Fire this doctor immediately. Clomid and HCG is not a proper TRT protocol. You want to be using testosterone and injecting frequently. You will not need an AI on a proper TRT protocol.

The reason he said he didn?t want me on test is because it?s harder to conceive on test. And clomid and hcg is the normal trt go to for young guys

The reason he said he didn?t want me on test is because it?s harder to conceive on test. And clomid and hcg is the normal trt go to for young guys

Clomid is a serm which will stimulate your LH and FSH levels. I can kinda see that as an option but test is better.

HCG is suppressive it mimics LH so it conflicts with what the Clomid is trying to do.

Not seeing how this would work?

I don't think doctors can prescribe Aromasin to men only Arimidex. Aromasin is a woman's drug (in the real world).

Some people need an AI on TRT... I definitely do according to my blood work.

I see your points but my total test tripled my free doubled and my shbg went down a bit. I?m hoping when I get bloods in another 4 weeks those numbers improve more

Its a means to an end but essentially what you are taking is suppressing you. What were your pre-clomid/hcg test levels?

That amount of aromisin will likely crash your estrogen you are only slightly above the normal range so maybe 5mg aromasin would be sufficient but certainly not 12.5mg EOD.

Its a means to an end but essentially what you are taking is suppressing you. What were your pre-clomid/hcg test levels?

That amount of aromisin will likely crash your estrogen you are only slightly above the normal range so maybe 5mg aromasin would be sufficient but certainly not 12.5mg EOD.

Total Test was 250 before and 40 free T
You think that little amount every other day will crash it?

everyone is different... its all trial and error based on bloodwork... just because something is consistent for most doesnt mean it is for everyone especially when it comes to ped's... only you know your body.. however clomid and hcg is definitely not a wise attempt at trt whatsoever and beyond that, the fact your doctor hasn't even heard of aromasin is a fucking bad sign man... real fucking bad...

I know I can tell the guy is an idiot but he gives me what I need covered by the insurance. He offered me test but recommended this way to have better chances of fertility. After that?s over and done with. My plan is to get on test

At any rate 12m5mg Eod on aromasin is likely WAY too much if your estrogen is at 60 now. You need a low dose ai. Nothing more

Many guys that are on TRT for years are able to be put on HCG temporarily in order to have kids. The success rate is pretty high. HCG is fairly estrogenic itself and comes with its own issues long term..plus you don't want to be taking an AI frequently long term either (cholesterol issues, etc).

I know I can tell the guy is an idiot but he gives me what I need covered by the insurance. He offered me test but recommended this way to have better chances of fertility. After that?s over and done with. My plan is to get on test
its fine if he gives you what you need but you shouldnt listen to a fucking thing he says recommendation wise man... if you KNOW hes an idiot, then for fucks sake dont listen to anything he says... just get what you need and get the fuck out of there

its fine if he gives you what you need but you shouldnt listen to a fucking thing he says recommendation wise man... if you KNOW hes an idiot, then for fucks sake dont listen to anything he says... just get what you need and get the fuck out of there

For sure, that?s why I?m coming here to double check. I noticed some dry joints with only taking 25mg of aromasin that first week and some sex issues. Shocks me how strong aromasin is. So I?m gonna dose half a tab once a week and see how that goes

For sure, that?s why I?m coming here to double check. I noticed some dry joints with only taking 25mg of aromasin that first week and some sex issues. Shocks me how strong aromasin is. So I?m gonna dose half a tab once a week and see how that goes
yes try that and assess from there

Top Bottom