napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Arimidex negative side effects

oddtism

Please help me out here guys I don’t know what to do.

i’ve done 2 cycles now, my first was test cyp and tbol. my 2nd was prop and tren A

during my first cycle (500mg cyp /wk) I started off taking arimidex at 1mg per day (per my gear guru) after further research I realized i was probably taking too much and cut the dosage in half. I continued research and realized I was killing my estrogen based on the side effects I was getting and started taking it every few days.

long story short I stopped taking arimidex all together and waited for signs of high estrogen, periodically I would get sensitive nipples and would take 1/2 mg of adex. the sensitivity would go away within about a day and I would repeat the process.

during my 2nd cycle (300mg prop, 500 mg tren A) I did the same thing however I only dosed once during the 12 weeks and the next several days were extremely rough for me, having felt like it crushed my estrogen. I didn’t dose again during the cycle and had no issues what so ever.

everything I read online says that not taking an AI is one of the worst things I can do. but the side effects from taking even a small amount of adex seem to be worst for me than not taking it at all. what should I do in this situation? I don’t feel like shit by not taking it, should I continue to dose if needed or should I dose AI regardless if it makes me feel like shit or not.

starting next cycle soon, (cyp, deca, dbol) please send some feedback

do you have bloodwork to confirm this ? if not then noone can advise anything with accuracy...

do you have bloodwork to confirm this ? if not then noone can advise anything with accuracy...

unfortunately not, It’s definitely something I can do but not till i’m back on. I’m just scared going into this not using an AI again, i’ve heard some people can be hypersensitive to AI, but regardless I feel like I should be getting gyno when not using it. or is it possible i’m just not prone to gyno?

unfortunately not, It’s definitely something I can do but not till i’m back on. I’m just scared going into this not using an AI again, i’ve heard some people can be hypersensitive to AI, but regardless I feel like I should be getting gyno when not using it. or is it possible i’m just not prone to gyno?

I guess im not sure what you didnt understand about my last post. I dont know with accuracy without your bloodwork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I guess im not sure what you didnt understand about my last post. I dont know with accuracy without your bloodwork

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

should I be getting something like, testosterone free, bio available, total test and estrogen? or do I need additional bloods?

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Top Bottom