napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Apology to Dylan for lying... a 44'ism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck trans gender,trans age and trans species..yes u read that right. these sick fucks piss me off

LOL I probably follow one of your groups on FB.That's sick that they'd add the "p" to their group for pedo's.I really had nothing against them until now,just keep it out of me & my kid's faces.

It stands for anti fascism..even though they are actually the fascists..using terrorism as a means to force ppl to comply to thier thinking

Send me a friend request..but I hold no punches on my political and moral beliefs..I'm a strong Christian conservative patriot and I fight this liberal bullshit daily!

Oh no u had to go make this political....well eh hem..

I VOTED TRUMP! Will be voting his reelection..
I'm against all the leftist hate groups.
Fuck antifa
Fuck BLM
Fuck LGBTQ
Fuck New wave feminism
Fuck democrats
Fuck liberalism
Drain the fucking swamp!...
Pm dat mother fucker
We can be best friends!

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Got dam it! I'm going to the gym today with a 44 Jersey on (sleeves cut out) waving the fucking American flag!

This is my last post about #10%. I live in his native land and if he displayed his lifestyle here, he would have his brains beat out. So he goes to the US where that shit doesn't happen and he has the nerve to talk shit about the US and it's citizens that at least show him the respect that his native countrymen wouldn't. So #10% how didn't you get put in a concentration camp as you said Trump would put you.

Dorian is a reason I don't frequent the forum anymore. Besides calling me a Nazi on PM, his info is way off, it's not even a reasonable counter argument just that he is a nurse. Just a FYI don't judge Romanians based off him.

Yea I'm right there with you, hell I had to get Dylan to remove a couple threads a while back because the Dorian just kept going on and on about a pic I posted lol

Oh no u had to go make this political....well eh hem..

I VOTED TRUMP! Will be voting his reelection..
I'm against all the leftist hate groups.
Fuck antifa
Fuck BLM
Fuck LGBTQ
Fuck New wave feminism
Fuck democrats
Fuck liberalism
Drain the fucking swamp!...
Pm dat mother fucker
What's wrong with LGBT?
Liberty Guns Beer Trump

It's all in the matter of perspective. Lol
a3e6f77bc98a08367cfe971fcda4c18c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yea I'm right there with you, hell I had to get Dylan to remove a couple threads a while back because the Dorian just kept going on and on about a pic I posted lol

Dorin was fantasizing about you lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom