napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone use Test Ace?

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

Just a quick question for future reference.

My source doesn't have the widest variety for test. The two cycles I've ran, plus the third one I'm about to start next month, I've used test e.

When I do decide that i want to run a cycle with short esters, he has the options of Test Ace or Sust250. I understand sust250 is a blend of different tests, and test ace is just test.

Now I can't seem to find to many logs or threads regarding test ace. Is this a newer product? Or just something people don't use too often? When I do give short ester anabolics a shot, should I just stick with sust250 if its that or test ace?

Thanks guys

MASSIVE difference between Sustanon and Test Ace. Test Ace is something you pair up with another Acetate ester such as Tren Ace. It's in and out minimal water retention perfect for a cutting cycle close to a competition. I recommend pinning every day.

Test Ace I thought the short ester of Test was Test Prop? When I used prop I pinned three times a week and had horrible PIP however I seemed to put the most size on when I used the prop and when I switched to Test Enth I seems to lose a lil size.

Shorter esters have more mg's of Testosterone than longer esters. You have to consider this when planning your dosage.

Most UGL's don't make Test Ace. Pharma Lady has it and it's on sale this month.

Thanks for the help cbbram. This defiantly cleared up my confusion. I'm not sure if I'm ready to pin ED, so I might just stick with sust if my guy doesnt get any other form of short ester test.

Thanks for the help cbbram. This defiantly cleared up my confusion. I'm not sure if I'm ready to pin ED, so I might just stick with sust if my guy doesnt get any other form of short ester test.
Ugh I hate Sustanon. I get terrible acne from it. I guess it's from the 4 esters peaking at different times. My libido on Sustanon was very high though. I don't mind pinning every day I have to pin my HGH every day so I do everything at the same time.

if you are not ready to pin often, then dont use test ace... i know a lot of people that absolutely love test ace, so if you can get yourself up for pinning frequently, then i would go for it but if not, stick with a longer ester

if you are not ready to pin often, then dont use test ace... i know a lot of people that absolutely love test ace, so if you can get yourself up for pinning frequently, then i would go for it but if not, stick with a longer ester
I agree it probably has the least amount of sides especially for people who have problems with other esters. However be prepared for be a pin cushion. The positive side of pinning every day is the oil volume is very low and you can use a slin pin if you want. I still prefer to use a 25g.

I miss pinning ed but I wouldn't go with an ester shorter than prop
You can pin your TRT (Cyp) in the "background" and blast by adding Ace. I know a couple of people that do it this way. When your blast is over just stop Ace and Cyp is still there at normal TRT.

Top Bottom