napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anyone ever have their stuff seized?

My gear has been sitting in costoms for 4 weeks now I'm not getting my stuff am I???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
That's a fuckin bummer man. Most people will reship in case of a seizure. You should check if your source does that. Next time though, we have several great domestic sources right here on AR.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It's just a risk you take with international. A lot of times if you have a good source they will reship, but I prefer domestic myself

It's just a risk you take with international. A lot of times if you have a good source they will reship, but I prefer domestic myself

^^^what he said hopefully it was one of our sponsors and it will be handled accordingly but if not you may have a tough time hopefully it wasn't too much gear and money

^^^what he said hopefully it was one of our sponsors and it will be handled accordingly but if not you may have a tough time hopefully it wasn't too much gear and money

Yeh with the right international source, they are understanding about customs issues and will often work with you. Not everyone is that way though.

any international source that dont offer reships... i wouldnt touch in a million years. that is a must !

Good ideas floating around Is to write in sharpie when you get the package return to sender and let it sit on the counter for a few days unopened. see if anyone shows up and you have some kind of deniability. lol but as a rule they aren't looking for minnows they are fishing for the big boys. but I guess there is a chance. just stick to I don't know what you are talking about I want to talk to my lawyer, cuz anything you say can and will be twisted against u

I think I will use this........

It happens. I think a lot of it depends on the kind of shipping the source used and the quantity that the source ships. Not just to you, but in general. It's just a risk people take.

Alot of it has to do with condition of packaging, cant be torn or busted up and the inners need to sound secure so no rattling or leaking of fluids. This is a for sure way to have your shipment seized

I just ordered two kilos of Coke from el chapo and they made it here just fine...
a6d70a6f8d8e269184d7ce0ccc78f38a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered two kilos of Coke from el chapo and they made it here just fine...
a6d70a6f8d8e269184d7ce0ccc78f38a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well luckily you didnt have any illegal supplements stashed behind the blow or firearms or else your shit may have been seized and they mail you a seizure dispute letter..

Top Bottom