napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Another first SARMs cycle thread

LyanRane18

Good morning everybody. I?m very new to SARMs to be honest. I?ve been lurking r/steroids for a couple weeks now I ran into a post about SARMs which led me down the rabbit hole to here. I?ve done some research from different sites/YouTube videos (Greg Doucette) and i definitely wants to give a cycle a go. About me I?m 6?5 212lbs down after a cut down from 228lbs. Currently at 14.3%BF. I?ve been running the nSuns powerlifting program and although it?s been a challenge while on the caloric deficit, it?s been a blast. Because I?ve never used anything other than pre workout and creatine I?m wanting to start slow and progress over time with ?higher? power SARMs possibly AAS in the future. I was thinking a 12 week cycle with MK-766 and Rad-140. My questions would be firstly, PCT? I?ve read both sides, some people writing they just take a test boost and some say they take nolva/clomid. What about taking an AI? Or maybe having one on hand in case? And lastly (at least for the time being lol) being a new guy on this stuff, it can be really overwhelming and I REALLY want to do this correct. I?ve looked at the website about SARMs forsale linked on some of the posts recently. I?m trying to figure out how many bottles of Rad and 766 I would need for the 12 weeks. The MG?s ML?s confuse the hell out of me. And I will add I noticed for instance dosage for MK-766 is 20mg a day, I?d probably do a week at 10mg?s just to see how I react and go from there. Any info or help is greatly appreciated. I know you guys gets hammered with first cycle threads/questions so I do apologize for putting another one but hey, I rather be safe than sorry.

So 12 weeks of mk677 is not enough you want to run it for 6 months to get the full benefits and usually at 25mg/day.

No AI needed, PCT it depends on the compounds. If I run LGD, Rad140, mk2866, or S4 I like to run low dose clomid at 25mg/day for 4 weeks with a natural test booster. Thats me though I have always been a little more cautious and susceptible to suppression.

It really comes down to your goals. If its strength and size LGD is probably the best compound ive used for that. I will usually stack mk2866, LGD and RAD140. S4 is another awesome compound but I get the sides at even a low dose where you get this weird yellowish tint to your vision. It goes away after you stop but it just annoys me.

Out of curiosity how old are you?

My fault I thought I put my age. I?m 32.

My goals are currently to put on lean mass. But I don?t want to go hard with to many multiple compounds for my first go that?s why I thought of the Rad and Mk766 because at least from what I read the sides were low. I think the hunger on MK766 will help me with the surplus I?ll have to be consuming to bulk.

My fault I thought I put my age. I?m 32.

My goals are currently to put on lean mass. But I don?t want to go hard with to many multiple compounds for my first go that?s why I thought of the Rad and Mk766 because at least from what I read the sides were low. I think the hunger on MK766 will help me with the surplus I?ll have to be consuming to bulk.

the cycle plan you have is just fine... so if you go to www.sarms.forsale you can see that mk677 is 25 mg/ml.. that means there is 25mg in each ML... the droppers are marked and see can see the 1 on the line... you dont need to run it lower than that at all... there is no need to "ease" into it... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran a minimum of 6 months... you absolutely need a pct with rad... here is the way to run it...

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 10-20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

the cycle plan you have is just fine... so if you go to www.sarms.forsale you can see that mk677 is 25 mg/ml.. that means there is 25mg in each ML... the droppers are marked and see can see the 1 on the line... you dont need to run it lower than that at all... there is no need to "ease" into it... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran a minimum of 6 months... you absolutely need a pct with rad... here is the way to run it...

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 10-20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.amazon.com/DGA-Nutraceuticals-Organ-ST/dp/B0762B5KBG

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Awesome thanks for the reply Dylan and great info and I didn?t know about the 6 months on MK but will do that.. my only questions on what you said is

9-12 DGA Post CT
Can you tell me what this is what it does?

And at the bottom what is
gw-501516 20 mg day

I recognize the mk677 25mg a day but that one I didn?t recognize.
Thanks!

its a test booster that helps mitigate on cycle suppression

gw501516 is used in pct to help control cortisol and keep performance levels high during pct...

Top Bottom