napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Androgen receptor density Questions.

Roope

So my question is as follows is there any compound that would increase androgenic receptor density/sensitivity. I recently read an article about androgen receptor density being high in sholders and traps and the article was very interesting. so any suggestions about the compounds that would increase androgen receptor density and or sensitivity would be helpful thanks.

Androgen receptor density is genetic, and I don’t know of anything that changes it.
Androgen receptor sensitivity is also genetic, but can be changed by exposure to androgens, changes in hormones, and by some steroids. High doses reduce sensitivity, low/under dosed increase sensitivity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No theres not much you can do bro to increase your sensitivity to androgens. It's about like asking what you can do to make you taller or your hands bigger. You have to play with the cards you wre dealt in life that is your genetics

L carnitine is alleged to increase androgen receptor density but I've never came across any real world proof.

The study is statistically significant, but the results are not that different from placebo. Also note that L-Carnitine Titrate increases the number of active androgen receptors, as some are inactive, not the actual number of androgen receptors, and only temporarily. Also, the change is just 13% over placebo for 2g.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom