napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar Questions

Tades101

Hi Dylan,

Firstly like to thank you for your youtube videos, they are a great source of information.

Ok so little bit of a background.

I been lifting for 12 years (natural) pretty strong naturally and decent enough size. I have a friend who is just massive, been on test and all sorts of stuff for years. He suggested I try Anavar.

So without really reading anything on the net I just took his word and took 30mg for around a month (100 tabs).

So I noticed I got pretty strong, size gains werent crazy or anything but i was lean.

THen i read something that anavar only is stupid etc...I also read that the likely hood of my anavar being really anavar is low and most likely Dianabol as it is cheaper to make etc.

So my questions are;

1. Would Deca give you crazy pumps on the first day of consuming? (I assume this would be indicative that it is most highly likely to be Anavar?)
2. Should I be doing Clomid post cycle? and am I meant to take a break from when I finish taking my last pill? or do I just start the clomid straigh away and is 50mg a day for say two weeks enough?

thanks

Bro I am confused on what you are even asking. You are all over the,place. We need to start with your full stats, experience and goals

Hi Dylan,

Firstly like to thank you for your youtube videos, they are a great source of information.

Ok so little bit of a background.

I been lifting for 12 years (natural) pretty strong naturally and decent enough size. I have a friend who is just massive, been on test and all sorts of stuff for years. He suggested I try Anavar.

So without really reading anything on the net I just took his word and took 30mg for around a month (100 tabs).

So I noticed I got pretty strong, size gains werent crazy or anything but i was lean.

THen i read something that anavar only is stupid etc...I also read that the likely hood of my anavar being really anavar is low and most likely Dianabol as it is cheaper to make etc.

So my questions are;

1. Would Deca give you crazy pumps on the first day of consuming? (I assume this would be indicative that it is most highly likely to be Anavar?)
2. Should I be doing Clomid post cycle? and am I meant to take a break from when I finish taking my last pill? or do I just start the clomid straigh away and is 50mg a day for say two weeks enough?

thanks
hey bro, i would love to help you but you are extremely confusing... here's what i take from this... you ran an oral only cycle of which you thought was anavar... the stupidest thing you can do is run an oral only cycle, just so you know... then it seems you think it was dbol instead of anavar but then you are asking about deca? which you cannot even get orally and NO you would not crazy pumps on any steroid in one day... thats absurd... you have no clue what pct is either clearly... you are very very scary and reckless man... DO NOT and i repeat DO NOT use steroids again until you have a half ass clue what you are doing which you definitely do not right now... you need to stop NOW and run a PROPER pct...

you best get bloodwork after your pct as well... about 4 weeks after because i am certain you did not use supports on your cycle and if you had dbol then you have an increase in estrogen as well.. you are a mess right now bro...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Sorry I wasn't very clear,

So currently I am on a new cycle of anavar, 30mg each day for the past 4 days.

So its roughly 33 day cycle.

Are you saying I should stop this now? I feel like im getting great pumps and still putting on some lean size. Definitly noticing a difference in terms of strength.

The only PCT i have is CLomid? is that good enough to run straight after I finish my anavar cycle?

THanks

Well what is exactly wrong with what I am doing? Please let me know what is wrong with taking an Anavar only cycle and using clomid after for PCT?

I have also got Test-e coming which I plan to cycle with the anavar,any thoughts?

thanks

You need to post your COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat % PLEASE DO NOT GUESS
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Be honest; don't write what you think we want to hear

Also; read this:

https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...w-here-read-been-here-ready-anyway-10368.html

I have heard with 30mg a day you wont really get much of a shut down? I mean i still have my libido ...

wont the clomid PCT take care of this?

or should I just wait to get my test-e and just use that?

sooo confused guys... can someone please tell me what I should be doing for a first cycle.

I been lifting for 12 years pretty decent physique but cant grow any bigger than this now which is why I want to do a cycle.

any help would be greatly appreciated tanks

iam 6 foot 2, around 205 pounds roughly 11 percent body fat

yep i do.

so im not meant to take orals only is what you are saying? I should take test with it? (obviously to keep my test levels high)?

Full stats means include age.

6'2, 205, and 11% bodyfat....if those ARE your stats you're doing pretty well without AAS.

sorry ,

so 6'2
205 pounds
11 percent body fat
done one anavar cycle mid year last year with no PCT - (30mg of anavar a day for 33 days)

now i am on my 2nd anavar only cycle, this is day 4 at 30mg a day...

When do I take my clomid and how much of it post cycle?
and is clomid enough?

please someone explain

i'll help you with pct so you dont completely ruin yourself but you are already on that path... literally, you cannot run a more stupid cycle than oral only and especially anavar??? the drug of choice for women? i dont get it but hey, to each their own...

you start pct the next day after your finish this abomination of a cycle... SMFH

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom