napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anavar only pct

Themachine

Currently finishing a 6 week var only cycle at 60 mgs a day. Wondering if clomid at 50 mg for 4 weeks would be good? Top notch var. only 19 yrs old. Put in 12 pounds of solid muscle and droped body fat.

Themachine said:
Currently finishing a 6 week var only cycle at 60 mgs a day. Wondering if clomid at 50 mg for 4 weeks would be good? Top notch var. only 19 yrs old. Put in 12 pounds of solid muscle and droped body fat.

The first thing I need to tell you is that you should not be using steroids at your age. There's no reason you can't grow at an unprecedented rate at your age with your current hormone levels. It's important to build a good natural base and foundation closer to your genetic potential before touching AAS as well. I would strongly advise you to stay away from steroids for a few more years, and possibly look into sarms as an alternative.

As for PCT, I would run a little more than just Clomid. Here is the protocol I recommend

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 29mg ED

Thanks for the advice, I know I was a lil to young. But I needed and extra boost to get to the next level for football. Would it be useful to take tribulis with pct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Themachine said:
Thanks for the advice, I know I was a lil to young. But I needed and extra boost to get to the next level for football.

It's called working your ass off in the gym and eating a good and big diet. You are gonna fuck yourself up kid. I didn't touch roods till I was in my 30's

Themachine said:
Thanks for the advice, I know I was a lil to young. But I needed and extra boost to get to the next level for football. Would it be useful to take tribulis with pct?

You could add tribulus, but I wouldn't expect much from it for test boosting. It mostly helps libido. If you want to add a test booster, I would just add in some DAA. Cheap and effective

Themachine said:

just so you know, steroid use to anyone your age is not condoned here and advice simply won't be given... we are just helping you with your post cycle because its basically too late now and instead of allowing you to completely ruin yourself, we are going to try to help but trust me when i tell you... you made a VERY VERY POOR decision on what your doing and anavar was not even close to worth it or what you needed whatsoever... this is the pct you want

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom