napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol and 1st cycle

bingerby

Hey Dylan,
I had a couple questions and I've been following your page on you tube for quite a while. Ive been training for about 6 years now. I know what I'm doing in the gym, I eat healthy, I train great and I've reached a point where I'm ready to go to the next level.

I am wanting to start my 1rst cycle but I'm not sure how to go about it . I was wanting to take anadrol with testosterone , on my first cycle and for my post cycle therapy I planned on taking aromasin , gw50156 and mk2866 and I planned on my cycle being 4 weeks and my pct to be 4 weeks and go back and forth for 6 separate cycles with 6 separate pct.

This will be my first cycle with a steroid and I am wanting to go about it right so that I am protecting myself through the process and I don't do something stupid and hurt myself now or in the long run. The only person I could think of to come to , to ask for some help on figuring how to go about starting and being on my first cycle was you. If you could msg me back that would be amazing . I also would really appreciate it. Thank you .

Hey brother ... you most definitely do NOT want to use anadrol on a first cycle ... first cycle should be test only ... also it makes no sense to run a cycle 4 weeks ...

What are your stats and goals ?

nothing you are saying makes any sense whatsoever... test 4 weeks is beyond ridiculous and pointless and you would NEVER and i mean NEVER use anadrol on a first cycle... you are going to end up hurting yourself... please just stop this nonsense before it gets ugly really fast...

what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

First cycle is always test only bro. We need your full stats experience and goals before we can advise you on a cycle

Hello gents. Was looking into running a first cycle as well. Havent decided to pull the trigger just yet. I have been doing a fair amount of research, though I am not completely comfortable, presently. If I do decide to move forward, I was going to run test only for a first run. I was hoping to get a couple opinions- based on fact, of course. My inquiries would be on the most beneficial duration, Mgs per week, and safety precautions. Pros/cons.

I have been training in Muay Thai for over 20 years, BJJ for over 15 years. I fought professionally for about 13. I still train but do not fight anymore (these young guys are savages). I am 37, 6'3", 225lbs, and about 15%bf. Pretty shredded. I am ok with putting on a little size; but I am really more interested in cycles more relevant to endurance athletes. Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

DG- love the vids.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Hello gents. Was looking into running a first cycle as well. Havent decided to pull the trigger just yet. I have been doing a fair amount of research, though I am not completely comfortable, presently. If I do decide to move forward, I was going to run test only for a first run. I was hoping to get a couple opinions- based on fact, of course. My inquiries would be on the most beneficial duration, Mgs per week, and safety precautions. Pros/cons.

I have been training in Muay Thai for over 20 years, BJJ for over 15 years. I fought professionally for about 13. I still train but do not fight anymore (these young guys are savages). I am 37, 6'3", 225lbs, and about 15%bf. Pretty shredded. I am ok with putting on a little size; but I am really more interested in cycles more relevant to endurance athletes. Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

DG- love the vids.

why even bother with steroids with your goals bro? sarms are far more suitable to your goals than steroids are

why even bother with steroids with your goals bro? sarms are far more suitable to your goals than steroids are
I have actually tossed that around. It's your fault though. Your vids on EQ and Primo are what got me even close to being interested in looking into gear. Are sarms really that good?

I have actually tossed that around. It's your fault though. Your vids on EQ and Primo are what got me even close to being interested in looking into gear. Are sarms really that good?

LOL im only giving the facts brother and yes, sarms ARE that good, ESPECIALLY when it comes to being conducive to the goals you have... you can do whatever you want but it just doesnt make sense to be honest with you

For the goals you have being an endurance athlete, sarms are even better bro. This cycle would be perfect for what you're looking for

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

9-12 Post CT www.dganutrition.com/postct

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

You can get high quality legit sarms from Biotech. Email them at [email protected] for ordering info

For the goals you have being an endurance athlete, sarms are even better bro. This cycle would be perfect for what you're looking for

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

9-12 Post CT www.dganutrition.com/postct

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

You can get high quality legit sarms from Biotech. Email them at [email protected] for ordering info
Geez. Thanks fellas. You gentlemen have shown a touch of generosity and class I was not soon expecting.

rick gave you the exact layout that i would recommend and i would highly consider adding sr9009 being that you are wanting endurance... either way, thats the cycle plan you should go with...

Top Bottom