napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Anadrol 1st timer

rnotes1971

I'm 51 and I'm on test c (TRT) 200mg weekly. Just got back on 6 weeks ago after 4 months off (1st time off Test c in 6 years) no pct, long story. I've never rum anything besides test c 250/ week with excellent results.just got back in gym 4 weeks ago after 16 months off after 6 years in gym, no layoffs. I have 30 50mg Anadrol and want to do 4 wwwk cycle in 2 months after a few months back in gym. Thinking about running 25mg for 6 weeks instead cuz 1st time running anything besides test and got good results with test long term. Just want to Kickstart getting my gains back. Advice?

if you have never ran anything then you definitely would not want to go with anavar... its NOT for a person newer to steroids in general as its one of the more harsh compounds you can run... if you want an oral for a beginner, look at anavar, tbol or dbol... or even sarms but not anadrol... you need a lot more experience

Thanks, yea I've only run Test C 200-250/week TRT like I said. Yea I've read up on Anadrol and ik it's harsh. I also thought Anavar is a better option and like I said I got good results with Test, it took like 2 years to get good results (I'm 5'3", I was 132lbs when I started and put on 28lbs of muscle) a good buddy of mine at the gym gave me the Anadrol and it's so tempting considering im coming back from a long lay off.

Thanks, yea I've only run Test C 200-250/week TRT like I said. Yea I've read up on Anadrol and ik it's harsh. I also thought Anavar is a better option and like I said I got good results with Test, it took like 2 years to get good results (I'm 5'3", I was 132lbs when I started and put on 28lbs of muscle) a good buddy of mine at the gym gave me the Anadrol and it's so tempting considering im coming back from a long lay off.
well im not your dad but im also not advising you to do idiotic things either... thats entirely up to you

if you have never ran anything then you definitely would not want to go with anavar... its NOT for a person newer to steroids in general as its one of the more harsh compounds you can run... if you want an oral for a beginner, look at anavar, tbol or dbol... or even sarms but not anadrol... you need a lot more experience
he he

I see you are covered but I do want to echo that Anadrol is definitely something to wait until you have much more experience to start using. It is not a rush or race so save it for when it is more suitable. There are plenty of other better options as a newer user

Top Bottom