napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Amazing tren

JackSteel

Banned
I'm still amazed at what small doses of tren I can take and still reap major benefits. Been on 50mg a week enanthate for 3 weeks and strength is really noticeable. Not to mention the negative mental side effects like aggression. But it's not so bad I can't handle it at 50mgs.

But goddamn!!! 50mg tren a week and it's noticeable to me in every way. Don't abuse tren you new guys. It's not worth it nor is it necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya tren is very strong. It doesnt take much

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I heard of 50mg eod with Tren A but 50mg a week with Tren E? How do you dose that? 25 mg twice a week?

Re: RE: Amazing tren

JackSteel said:
I'm still amazed at what small doses of tren I can take and still reap major benefits. Been on 50mg a week enanthate for 3 weeks and strength is really noticeable. Not to mention the negative mental side effects like aggression. But it's not so bad I can't handle it at 50mgs.

But goddamn!!! 50mg tren a week and it's noticeable to me in every way. Don't abuse tren you new guys. It's not worth it nor is it necessary.

I'm actually surprised you are getting those kind of results at that low of a dose. It's true that you don't need a lot with Tren, but that dose is extremely low and really shouldn't be perceptible. I can see 100-150mg per week being a good noticeable dose, but 50mg just seems really low

I love the fact that your seeing results at that dose... Yes, it does sound crazy low, even to me but its not something i find completely unbelievable... we are not talking about a low dose of anavar here where you wouldn't know the difference one way or another... this is tren, this is the best and the strongest steroid in existence, so to me, while it seems rather low on the surface, it's not something i would find completely unreasonable either... thank you for posting bro and keep us updated how your doing on it... what else are you using along with it?

I'm a big fan of lower doses, too................if it works for the individual.

But...Maybe that's a typo?

50/day? or he missed the 2 and it's supposed to be 250/week?

cbbram said:
I heard of 50mg eod with Tren A but 50mg a week with Tren E? How do you dose that? 25 mg twice a week?
I've only been doing once a week. I think I was naturally made to need less testosterone than most people because I respond to low doses really well. Remember tren is aid to be 5x stronger than test so it's kinda like adding an extra 250mg of test... Although nothing like it really.

Re: RE: Re: Amazing tren

JackSteel said:
cbbram said:
I've only been doing once a week. I think I was naturally made to need less testosterone than most people because I respond to low doses really well. Remember tren is aid to be 5x stronger than test so it's kinda like adding an extra 250mg of test... Although nothing like it really.

Very interesting... Something I may consider in the future. I've heard others speak of this as well...

DylanGemelli said:
I love the fact that your seeing results at that dose... Yes, it does sound crazy low, even to me but its not something i find completely unbelievable... we are not talking about a low dose of anavar here where you wouldn't know the difference one way or another... this is tren, this is the best and the strongest steroid in existence, so to me, while it seems rather low on the surface, it's not something i would find completely unreasonable either... thank you for posting bro and keep us updated how your doing on it... what else are you using along with it?
Also when you hit peak levels it's actually around 70mg of pure tren in the system if you subtract the ester weight. It was originally meant to just preserve mass while i went through a period of really low calories. It's proving to be more helpful since I've also taken about 3 months off from the gym.

cbbram said:
JackSteel said:
"cbbram" said:

Very interesting... Something I may consider in the future. I've heard others speak of this as well...
I mean don't get me wrong I prefer EOD pinning even with long esters if I can but I'm saving on needles. More frequent pins is better IMO

JackSteel said:
DylanGemelli said:
Also when you hit peak levels it's actually around 70mg of pure tren in the system if you subtract the ester weight. It was originally meant to just preserve mass while i went through a period of really low calories. It's proving to be more helpful since I've also taken about 3 months off from the gym.

i love what your doing bro... its a great example of how far a little can go... thanks for posting

I'm curious what you look like after 3 months from the gym? Not being a jerk either. I been off for like 2 months (lots of shit going on right now) and I can tell looking at myself big time.
I been off of aas as well.

DylanGemelli said:
As for other stuff im running it's just 150 test and 100 mast a week. A very small little cycle with stuff I had left over. Muscles are hard and vascular as I always expect from tren. Feeling them more now than I did 6 months ago. Receptors probably needed a break.

JM750 said:
I'm curious what you look like after 3 months from the gym? Not being a jerk either. I been off for like 2 months (lots of shit going on right now) and I can tell looking at myself big time.
I didn't change much. Lost a little weight maybe 5 pounds. Nothing noticeable.
d772133a7ac8d9b0871b5bd9f4d1ad8f.jpg

JackSteel said:
JM750 said:
I didn't change much. Lost a little weight maybe 5 pounds. Nothing noticeable.
d772133a7ac8d9b0871b5bd9f4d1ad8f.jpg

Looking good Jack!!

JackSteel said:
DylanGemelli said:
As for other stuff im running it's just 150 test and 100 mast a week. A very small little cycle with stuff I had left over. Muscles are hard and vascular as I always expect from tren. Feeling them more now than I did 6 months ago. Receptors probably needed a break.

i like it plus its a really good way to ease back into things but still have a strong cycle in place... your going hard but not overdoing it and i really have a lot of respect for that.. how long are you gong to run this?

Interesting! I really like tren and respond to it very well... I wonder how 50mg would do for me... looking nice and lean bro! Keep it up!

Top Bottom