napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Am I running a proper PCT for this cycle?

dave501516

I'm a 22 year old male 5'11/ 190 pounds/15% bf , I have been training for 5 years HARD and consistent. I have been researching Sarms for a little over a year. I feel i am ready to progress further, this is my first time taking PEDS, here is my proposed cycle:
LGD4033?10mg
MK677?10mg
8 weeks
Nothing crazy, as this is my first cycle.
This is my planned PCT protocol
Clomid
40/20/20/20
10mg GW 501516
10mg MK677
Does this look good? Or is Clomid too much for a 8 week LGD cycle? Thanks in advance
-Dave

10 mg of mk677? thats very very low

gw501516 needs to be ran at 20 mg and mk677 at 25 mg

have you bought your sarms yet?

You really want to run sarms 12 weeks not 8. Clomid dose is fine and GW is 20mg/day like Dylan said.

MK677 should be run 6 months at 25mg/day.

I usually always run a light dose serm like clomid after LGD or RAD140 and you especially need to after S23 or YK11.

Get everything from sarmsforsale for top notch stuff man I am running a log now and its high quality.

Hi Dylan, i was wondering if these sarms are best at the dosages you recommended.
I always er on the side of caution since this is my first time running any PEDs.
and 25mg of mk677 is going to fairly expensive, so I lowered the dose,
couple gym buddies have bought extensively from behemoth labz and purerawz and got great results, what is your opinion?

Thanks for the response, I know that sarms should be run 12 weeks for most benefit, but I decided to run 8 weeks because this is my first time running any compounds

Hi Dylan, i was wondering if these sarms are best at the dosages you recommended.
I always er on the side of caution since this is my first time running any PEDs.
and 25mg of mk677 is going to fairly expensive, so I lowered the dose,
couple gym buddies have bought extensively from behemoth labz and purerawz and got great results, what is your opinion?

I have some purerawz sarms if you want them free of charge. They are trash man. I tried their Cardarine/SR9009 combo tabs and they did nothing. Your buddies should really run bloods and check how suppressed they are as real sarms are mildly suppressive (unless you are running S23 or YK11). I have also seen purerawz users have good results but they are getting prohormones or oral steroids. Yes they will work but again the point of sarms is that you dont want to suppress the shit out of yourself. Below is the stuff I had it again was garbage. I have no idea on behemoth labs so just be careful with what you buy.

DZAPm1r.jpg

you ask me if i think the dosages i recommend are the best? is that a serious question? do you think i would sit here and waste my time recommending that way if they were not??? that doesnt make a lot of sense man...

pure rawz is pure shit so im not exactly sure where your friends are recommending that to you but they are terrible and have a history of bad feedback

you ask me if i think the dosages i recommend are the best? is that a serious question? do you think i would sit here and waste my time recommending that way if they were not??? that doesnt make a lot of sense man...

pure rawz is pure shit so im not exactly sure where your friends are recommending that to you but they are terrible and have a history of bad feedback

Yea when sarms1 and sarmsx closed up for a while I tried a bunch of places and didnt find a single vendor that had legit sarms. I have a bunch more packs of purerawz I just havent gotten around to throwing away LOL! That and RUI, etc....

Yea when sarms1 and sarmsx closed up for a while I tried a bunch of places and didnt find a single vendor that had legit sarms. I have a bunch more packs of purerawz I just havent gotten around to throwing away LOL! That and RUI, etc....

You're not the only one throwing those out, lol. Countless threads on bunk RUI products.

Sorry Dylan, I meant to ask if those dosages reap the most benefit for those particular sarms in your opnion or if its still effective to run those sarms at lower dosages. Purerawz does have a history, but the batch they must have received was legit, the s4 had a noticeable vision side effect for example.

Top Bottom