napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Alpha Pharma Test E - bunk dirty garbage, with 500mg week 7 bloods

chelades

Hey all,

This is the only forum I'm on, so feel free to spread this around to any other forums you frequent.

So some of you may remember me posting at the start of my current cycle that I wasn't feeling so great. Being in the merry old land of Oz, good gear can be hard to come by and so, switching from legit prescription Test for cycles can be very difficult.

Anywho, I had two vials of 250mg/ml Test E from AP and at this point in time, was coming off a natty run, no TRT. 250mg twice a week for a 500mg 14 week run was the cycle plan, then back onto TRT.

First shot. 125mg to bump it up slowly. Next shot. 250mg. "Hang on," I thought. "I know this familiar, utter shit feeling". I don't know why it didn't click then and there. But it was shutdown. What I was pinning was clearly not enough to overcome my natural levels - which it was shutting down - so my Test was tanked. I continued on anyway at 250mg twice a week. First vial, nearly every time I shot I'd get Test flu. No wonder this shit is like water, it's probably 70% B Alcohol. More painful than Test E should be, too.

Second vial. Just to make sure it's not a 'bad batch'. Feel OK but still not feeling animalistic. Less or no flu. Less PIP. But apparently, a lot less Test than 250mg/ml too.

Because bloods done today - AFTER a pin 1.5 days prior. Week 7.5 of 500mg Test E. I know what you (and I) would be expecting. 3,500ng?! 4,500ng?!

Nope.

Total Test: 999ng/dl. Not even topped out 1,200 high effing normal.

For all your irritating, flu-provoking pins, you'd be lucky to be getting 100mg/ml of dirty BA-ridden gear from Alpha Pharma.

Not effing impressed. Imagine using this in place of your regular TRT dose? You'd be tanked. What kind of company under-doses the cheapest steroid in existence?

No idea how, but think I'll have to find some way to get from a board source.

Last edited:
Damn, that is pretty bad man. Those levels are about where you should be on 200-250mg, not twice that! Thanks for sharing your experience

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

you most probably bought counterfeit Alpha Pharma...did you verify it with the security code on AP's website?

Last edited:
large pharma companys like this one have many counterfeits in the world. What was the source that you acquired these compounds from ? Also these pharma products have anti counterfeit verification online did you run your product #s ?

Hey all,

This is the only forum I'm on, so feel free to spread this around to any other forums you frequent.

So some of you may remember me posting at the start of my current cycle that I wasn't feeling so great. Being in the merry old land of Oz, good gear can be hard to come by and so, switching from legit prescription Test for cycles can be very difficult.

Anywho, I had two vials of 250mg/ml Test E from AP and at this point in time, was coming off a natty run, no TRT. 250mg twice a week for a 500mg 14 week run was the cycle plan, then back onto TRT.

First shot. 125mg to bump it up slowly. Next shot. 250mg. "Hang on," I thought. "I know this familiar, utter shit feeling". I don't know why it didn't click then and there. But it was shutdown. What I was pinning was clearly not enough to overcome my natural levels - which it was shutting down - so my Test was tanked. I continued on anyway at 250mg twice a week. First vial, nearly every time I shot I'd get Test flu. No wonder this shit is like water, it's probably 70% B Alcohol. More painful than Test E should be, too.

Second vial. Just to make sure it's not a 'bad batch'. Feel OK but still not feeling animalistic. Less or no flu. Less PIP. But apparently, a lot less Test than 250mg/ml too.

Because bloods done today - AFTER a pin 1.5 days prior. Week 7.5 of 500mg Test E. I know what you (and I) would be expecting. 3,500ng?! 4,500ng?!

Nope.

For all your irritating, flu-provoking pins, you'd be lucky to be getting 100mg/ml of dirty BA-ridden gear from Alpha Pharma.

Not effing impressed. Imagine using this in place of your regular TRT dose? You'd be tanked. What kind of company under-doses the cheapest steroid in existence?

AP is probably my least favorite place, no lie... i have always been very questionable on their entire verification system and the amount of fakes that are present... its horrible... i absolutely refuse to use anything of theirs... ive seen more issues with them than i can count... its just ridiculous...

I still don't understand why labs underdose test when it's so cheap to make... you'd think they would cheap out on the more expensive compounds lol.

I still don't understand why labs underdose test when it's so cheap to make... you'd think they would cheap out on the more expensive compounds lol.

that one is really puzzling to me... it just doesnt make any sense whatsoever... of all things, test?

that one is really puzzling to me... it just doesnt make any sense whatsoever... of all things, test?
Because the guys making counterfeit products are shitty brewers...and have no upside to produce anything decent
They spend the most money on copying the packaging

Because the guys making counterfeit products are shitty brewers...and have no upside to produce anything decent
They spend the most money on copying the packaging

has to be the reason... im sorry but selling anything counterfeit is way past unacceptable, its despicable...

Thats why I shy away from alot of the big names.geneza balkan alpha vermodje those are actually good products but theres far more fakes than the real ones so its more likely you get a counterfeit. Everytime a companie gets real big someone start making fakes like pharmacon has great gear and there starting too find fakes in a few years there will be tons

Hey all,

Nope.

If it doesn't have a perforated tab...it's counterfeit ....or very old stock

rt2647.jpg

Yeah guys everything checks out, I even still have the packs at home and have code checked. I agree with Dylan that the code verification system is spotty and pointless at best. The counterfeiters will then just use the same codes.

I also have some AP EQ here, but now I'm hesitant to even use it. Seems potentially pointless considering how much and how long I'll have to run it, only to maybe find out it's also bunk.

I think just for kicks I'll get what I still have here tested to see just how much Test etc is in it. It clearly has some in there, but by my calculations it seems more bang on 100mg/ml, not 250mg/ml.

So me taking what I think is 500mg is actually only 200mg TRT dose. Better than nothing, I suppose looking at the glass half full.

Yeah guys everything checks out, I even still have the packs at home and have code checked. I agree with Dylan that the code verification system is spotty and pointless at best. The counterfeiters will then just use the same codes.

I also have some AP EQ here, but now I'm hesitant to even use it. Seems potentially pointless considering how much and how long I'll have to run it, only to maybe find out it's also bunk.

I think just for kicks I'll get what I still have here tested to see just how much Test etc is in it. It clearly has some in there, but by my calculations it seems more bang on 100mg/ml, not 250mg/ml.

So me taking what I think is 500mg is actually only 200mg TRT dose. Better than nothing, I suppose looking at the glass half full.

The codes can only be used once after that it shows as previously verified

Sucks you went thru that but glad now we all know. An Instagram page called turkeypharma sells this brand and at least they say they can get it for you.

Wasn't planning on buying shit from them anyways, was just curious what they had. They have a unsecured Hotmail account to send them your order it seems.. Ya totally legit.

and perforated boxes are rarely counterfeit...something weird is going on
If you have perforated boxes ...you have a professional counterfeit
where did you get yours?
...Alpha Pharma is probably the most faked brand there is...as someone already said...more fake product exists than real

I've done blood many times on Alpha Pharma TestP...always spot on...but my source is impeccable....

anabolic lab test have never found any problems

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/alpha-pharma-healthcare/

Last edited:
where did you get yours?
...Alpha Pharma is probably the most faked brand there is...as someone already said...more fake product exists than real

I've done blood many times on Alpha Pharma TestP...always spot on...but my source is impeccable....

Last time I got some AP clomiphene from my regular local source carries all pharma was all good, this was a couple years ago

where did you get yours?

Maybe legit boxes with swapped out vials? I have the vials not the ampoules also FWIW. You'd never know in this game.

Got from my bodybuilder buddy, sealed in the plastic, along with some Boldebolin, same deal. 3 of us are on the Testobolin (two bodybuilders and me) but they're both taking grams of it with NO bloods (foolish). So I assume they're getting results at all that grammage, with what a simple 500mg of legit gear should deliver. Lol.

Maybe legit boxes with swapped out vials? I have the vials not the ampoules also FWIW. You'd never know in this game.

Got from my bodybuilder buddy, sealed in the plastic, along with some Boldebolin, same deal. 3 of us are on the Testobolin (two bodybuilders and me) but they're both taking grams of it with NO bloods (foolish). So I assume they're getting results at all that grammage, with what a simple 500mg of legit gear should deliver. Lol.

cant, the vials themselves even amps have #s that track it back to the original packaging and packaging has a 1 time verification code that states when it has been verified . then they would be stuck with originals without packaging for verification

Top Bottom