napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ALEX JONES Health Supplements GOOD OR BAD?

dchib999

I Tried Alex Jones 'super male vitality product' few years ago and had a positive experiance with the product. Anyone else tried any of his health supplemements??

its just a test booster... your not going to get much of anything from that kind of product... perhaps a slight boost but definitely nothing i would spend my money on

I don't know about "super male vitality" but I've tried multiple infowars supplements and they are top quality and typically all organic and potent. I vouch for them. Never tried super male though

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I take X-2 nascent iodine religiously throughout the year and his liver shield has some great and very hard to find ingredients. The Borotutu bark is anyway.

[email protected]

I don't know about "super male vitality" but I've tried multiple infowars supplements and they are top quality and typically all organic and potent. I vouch for them. Never tried super male though

[email protected]

I never tried the iodine supplement, i am pretty sure i get enough iodine in foods like eggs,bread etc i deffinetly agree that info wars products are legit.

its just a test booster... your not going to get much of anything from that kind of product... perhaps a slight boost but definitely nothing i would spend my money on

Yea i agree it is a test booster, but i think it has some other beneficial ingrediants in it, i was thinking of taking it in my PCT along with clomid and gw.

I never tried the iodine supplement, i am pretty sure i get enough iodine in foods like eggs,bread etc i deffinetly agree that info wars products are legit.

If you drink a lot of stimulants like me you need extra. But 80% of the population is deficient and I could tell when I started taking it that I needed it. It's also great when you get sick to super dose it.

[email protected]

If you drink a lot of stimulants like me you need extra. But 80% of the population is deficient and I could tell when I started taking it that I needed it. It's also great when you get sick to super dose it.

[email protected]

If you not iodine deficient and you take the iodine product is there any sideffects of having too much iodine in your system?

If you not iodine deficient and you take the iodine product is there any sideffects of having too much iodine in your system?

It would take a lot to be too much. You do know that they sell Iodized salt to help the general public get enough Iodine. I also read that Iodized salt is the leading seller of all salt.

Jake only takes tri supps. That would be adrol,dbol,and halo. They seem to work the best for him.

It would take a lot to be too much. You do know that they sell Iodized salt to help the general public get enough Iodine. I also read that Iodized salt is the leading seller of all salt.
Yea i am aware that many people have low iodine levels and i used to work in a supermarket so deffinetly know about iodized salt, i wasnt aware that drinkimg stimulants lowers iodine levels, i do drink heaps of stimulants, so maybe my levels might be low. What are the signs of low iodine levels?

If you already have it, then I guess you could use it, but I certainly wouldn't spend any money on it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Detox. You will likely get sick for a bit while the toxins get flushed into the blood stream but then you have improved clarity of mind and better energy levels etc. I did a detox a few years ago but didn't get too sick. Only for a day or two.

[email protected]

Iodized salt actually loses iodine content when exposed to the air so I don't depend on salt personally. That could be bullshit though. No actually it's true I just rechecked and studies show it does evaporate over time when exposed.

http://archive.unu.edu/unupress/food/V193e/ch06.htm

http://chem-eng.utoronto.ca/~diosady/sltstblty.html

[email protected]

Last edited:
Yea i am aware that many people have low iodine levels and i used to work in a supermarket so deffinetly know about iodized salt, i wasnt aware that drinkimg stimulants lowers iodine levels, i do drink heaps of stimulants, so maybe my levels might be low. What are the signs of low iodine levels?

Foggy mind, being overweight, low thyroid function, bad sleep, low sex drive... There are lots of things

[email protected]

Iodine acts as an antibacterial in the cells just like it does externally. So when you super dose iodine (which really you can only do with IV iodine or nascent form iodine) you kill viruses, infections etc. even parasites I believe. Theirs no living disease that has shown to be able to withstand iodine treatment. So when I'm sick I take more and my kids get it too when they're sick.

[email protected]

Top Bottom