napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Alcohol and steroid use!

D

Dorin76

A great video from Dylan Gemelli on why alcohol and steroid should not be mix together! I agree Dylan on oral steroid and hard alcohol/beer use! Guys, we react different to all of this, each of us! Every one knows me here enough, I think? To know I still use and drink a bit of Red Wine! I would not be doing this with orals for sure, but with certain injectables like Tren and EQ, your HDL cholester is to go down while your LDL goes up!!! Not good! I have been keeping it under balance with a couple 180mL glasses of Red Wine 2 to 3 time a week. The benefits here, unless your steroid is very much hepatoxic, outweigh the risc as long as is kept inder comtrol! ONLY RED WINE has these benefits of Rosuvastatins and anti-oxidant to help promote homeostasis while on cycle, BUT if any effect is adverse, or negative, doing harm, STOP! My LDL start to creep up and at 144, I added 180 mLs of Red Wine and it creep back down to 84!!! With only drinking 180 mLs twice weekly, about two 6 ounce serving for you Americans!! Remember!!! ONLY RED WINE can do this!! No Vodcă Whiskey, Gin, or other alcohols!! These will add nothing but fats and liver toxicity!!! https://youtu.be/nIvNXoq_yvc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very good solid point bro. Alcohol should be avoided when possible. I always stress that with people while on cycle and say that keep things in moderation and not very frequent. However, with compounds like tren you have to be a lot more careful because the combination of both can be very hard on health values. Thanks for sharing bro

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Is important to remember as well, keep alcohol, even Red Wine to a minimum! Is still alcohol and if whole bottle is consumed? Then what is the difference between 3 double martini and whole litre of Red Wine??? Nothing! You have still atagonised your self into liver toxicity!!

In my experience alcohol can slow and even stop strength/muscle gains. Even without taking toxicity into effect it simply isn't something that should be used frequently, for me alcohol is basically a gains killer. I usually only drink when I'm cutting because You aren't going to gain much muscle on a cut anyways.

In my experience alcohol can slow and even stop strength/muscle gains. Even without taking toxicity into effect it simply isn't something that should be used frequently, for me alcohol is basically a gains killer. I usually only drink when I'm cutting because You aren't going to gain much muscle on a cut anyways.

True! I usually do not drink while on cycle and going for gainzzzz, BUT when LDL began to rise and HDL began to drop? Red Wine helped pull them closer and drop my bad LDL be 60 points! And my HDL went up to 49! Acceptable results, but you are not getting much alcohol in 180 mLs of red wine any way which is aproximativ 8% to 9% alcohol comtent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom