napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Air Travel with Sarms

Wonder woman

Hey all! I am currently doing a cycle of GW and SR 9009 and just found out I will have to travel as my dad is having surgery in the next month. Has anyone tried flying with Sarms? Is it a big hassle? I will be at week 6 in the cycle, is it better to stop for the 4 days I will be travelling? Will this make much of a difference in my cycle? Thanks for your help!

hey wonder woman I don't know exactly what you've heard about sarms but for all their properties they don't give you the ability to fly LOL.

Seriously though I've never heard of anyone having a problem in such circumstances.

there are many threads of people even checking them on with no problem, although i dont personally recommend that but i have put them in checked bags several times with no issue whatsoever

If it's a domestic flight it's no big deal at all. Just put them in your checked bag. I've done it several times. Just don't put in carry on

hey wonder woman I don't know exactly what you've heard about sarms but for all their properties they don't give you the ability to fly LOL.

Seriously though I've never heard of anyone having a problem in such circumstances.

LOL that is disappointing!!😝

If it's a domestic flight it's no big deal at all. Just put them in your checked bag. I've done it several times. Just don't put in carry on

I think I’m just going to do a carry on bag, as it’s just a quick 4 day trip. Do you think that a 4 day interruption will have much of an impact on my cycle?

I think I’m just going to do a carry on bag, as it’s just a quick 4 day trip. Do you think that a 4 day interruption will have much of an impact on my cycle?

It's not ideal obviously, but a quick 4 day trip isn't the end of the world and shouldn't make that big of a difference. If you just want to dose before you leave and then resume as soon as you are back, I don't see a huge issue with that

So I have the same issue, but I'm flying to Colombia. Obviously just the fact that I am flying To colombia makes everything worse. I'll be on week3 of rad140, can I stop for that week and then resume? Or what's the protocol?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I flew to London last month during week 2 of PCT and brought bottles with me on carry on with no issues. I bundled the dropper bottles with my other liquids and had no issues at all.

So I have the same issue, but I'm flying to Colombia. Obviously just the fact that I am flying To colombia makes everything worse. I'll be on week3 of rad140, can I stop for that week and then resume? Or what's the protocol?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
thats the max i would go for a break off of it but beyond that, i would stop the cycle...

Top Bottom