napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

After Cycle

they switched formulas on it, like they did with everything else and when they did that, we all left because they were selling nothing but bull shit... DO NOT use that garbage... they have nothing worth a shit except their protein... thats it

Thanks Dylan and Rick. I'll definitely add the RAD. Was going back and forth on that between LGD. Thanks for making my mind up. N2Slin did exactly that!!! Never heard bloat associated with it before but that's exactly what happened. I'm still out as far as partitioners go and the science around em but I did see some positive results with AP. Could well have been placebo effect though. I'm ordering that stack and will start it Mar - May. Gonna give a month off Test Cycle before I start the SARMS only one (aside from TRT dose). Thx again gents!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Dylan and Rick. I'll definitely add the RAD. Was going back and forth on that between LGD. Thanks for making my mind up. N2Slin did exactly that!!! Never heard bloat associated with it before but that's exactly what happened. I'm still out as far as partitioners go and the science around em but I did see some positive results with AP. Could well have been placebo effect though. I'm ordering that stack and will start it Mar - May. Gonna give a month off Test Cycle before I start the SARMS only one (aside from TRT dose). Thx again gents!!!

Awesome to hear buddy! I'm sure you'll love it. Keep us updated on how everything goes for you, and let us know if you have any other questions

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

those nutrient partitioners just do not ever cut it.. they never do what they say... just being real, tren is the real partitioner but obviously you cant use that at all times, LOL.. keep us updated on your sarms cycle and let me know anytime you have questions...

You got it bro! Thx again and Ill set up a separate post when I roll it. NPs are too suspect for me right now but AP was priced right and I did very well on it in the past. Thanks for being a standup dude who doesnt push product for a buck but offers advice to improve the quality of life for countless dudes on here

You got it bro! Thx again and Ill set up a separate post when I roll it. NPs are too suspect for me right now but AP was priced right and I did very well on it in the past. Thanks for being a standup dude who doesnt push product for a buck but offers advice to improve the quality of life for countless dudes on here

absolutely brother... you will ALWAYS get that from me, guaranteed!

Top Bottom