joshwake14

STATS
Height: 172cm
Weight: 195lbs
BF: 22-24%

Cycle info:
500mg Test p/w

PCT:
First 8 days 1000iu HCG every other day (4 injections of 1000iu)
Next 8 days 500iu HCG every other day
Nolva 20/20
Clomid 40/40

Total pct time will be 16 days not the usual 4 weeks like most suggested on the forum, This is a pct recommended by IFBB pro Seth feroce, Now dont get me wrong i will extend my pct if needed and that depends on how im feeling after the pct has finished the duration is not set in stone by any means.

Hi everyone! This is my first post on the forum and hopefully not my last.

I am currently on my first steroid cycle, I'm currently pinning 250mg Test E and 250mg Test C per week with a total of 500mg of test.

I am currently on week 5 of my cycle my joint pain is not super painful but definitely noticeable and impacting my work out, the main pain is in my shoulders and elbows and a bit here and there in my ankles.
My current AI dose which i have taken since the first day of injection is 12.5mg of aromasin every other day, now im guessing the joint pain maybe due to low estrogen im not a gyno prone person, i had no gyno during puberty and i dont really hold fat on my chest area i mainly hold it on my ass and my legs/back.

I have been considering lowering my aromasin dose or the frequency of when i take it. But i would like some advise from some more experienced members. Could you guys please let me know your opinions on whether i should lower the aromasin dose or keep it at 12.5mg and take it less often.

Cheers Josh

(United kingdom)

yeah im going to get bloods done at 6 weeks i think when im half way through to see whats going on, what do you recommend in the mean time? lower the dose to 6.25mg?

bro don't run this cycle...so many wrong things...first your bf is too high for a steroid cycle, second your pct is waaay off...just stop before you fuck up ...

Your bf% is too high to run an effective cycle.. your problem is most likely low estrogen.. i would stop taking it for a week then start 12.5 e3d

You're just about mid cycle. It's time for mid cycle bloodwork. I just want to know why on earth you would want to run a cycle at that bf% and you're only 25 years old.

The best results from taking AAS come from running them on a BF% 14 and lower.
Anything above this increases side effects drastically!!
If you would have done basic research before jumping in the get "Jacked" you would have known this.

dude, this is just ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS... YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE to the right condition for steroid use... you are borderline 1/4 fat.. come on man, thats just insanity... just stop the nonsense

Really man you aren't in the right shape for steroid use. I recommend stopping. At that bodyfat you also aromatize more so I doubt that your estrogen is low running 12.5mg eod of aromasin on 500 test

Your body fat is too high to run steroids dude .....stop immediately

Top Bottom