bannednutritionRegenRx

Adex dosage

Clover80

Started a new cycle yesterday

Test prop 100mg eod 1-8
Tren a 100 mg eod 1-8
Var 50mg a day 1-6
Caber .25 e3d
And I have a bottle of liquid adex from last year I never used I thought it was aromasin but I was wrong so im stuck with it looking for dosing suggestions I don’t get blood work until at least 4 weeks in it’s a pain in Jersey have to go to the doctor each time.
Eod at .25 or 2x a week at .25 not looking to crash my e2. Thanks in advance

it could be either dependent on your estrogen sensitivity. Bloodwork would provide you with a good idea. It’s hard to give you an exact. But i personally would do .25 eod.

i have zero clue how estrogen prone you may or may not be.. noone can answer this accurately whatsoever without more information and also having a baseline of bloodwork to go off of... also with a year old bottle of adex, thats an entirely different issue as well...

And I’m not really estrogen prone was doing pretty much the same cycle last but tbol instead of var with 12.5 mg of aromasin e3d and when I got my bloods I was completely normal for estro

i have zero clue how estrogen prone you may or may not be.. noone can answer this accurately whatsoever without more information and also having a baseline of bloodwork to go off of... also with a year old bottle of adex, thats an entirely different issue as well...
Pre cycle bloods estro was at 29pg/ml

Pre cycle bloods estro was at 29pg/ml
You will get a good gauge when you did mid cycle bloodwork... thats a tough dose to make a prediction on... i know i would need every bit of .5 mg every other day with adex and likely more at that dose but im more estrogen prone than most... .5 mg every other day is "general dosing" most go with.. with you having old adex in liquid form, that is also hard to predict, dependent upon how it was stored, if its a good source etc.. its going to be trial and error for you so stay on top of it

I would start with .5 mg every other day and go from there but you would know your body better than anyone else in regards to how well you do with estrogen conversion

Top Bottom