napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Acne issues

Big T

Does anyone know of any supplements I can take to control acne. My back, shoulders, and chest are covered with red dots. I'm 35 and I feel like a greasy high school kid. I never had problems with acne when I was younger and I'm only running 350 mg of test e. It's starting to get warm in Jersey and I don't want to be covered with pimples when I take my shirt off. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks guys

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Does anyone know of any supplements I can take to control acne. My back, shoulders, and chest are covered with red dots. I'm 35 and I feel like a greasy high school kid. I never had problems with acne when I was younger and I'm only running 350 mg of test e. It's starting to get warm in Jersey and I don't want to be covered with pimples when I take my shirt off. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks guys

Nizoral 1% is a shampoo you can get over the counter, Nizoral 2% is scrip'd. Start with the 1% as a bodywash at the end of your shower, you'll see improvement after 5-7 days. Works for me, dried that shit out pretty quick.

Nizoral 1% is a shampoo you can get over the counter, Nizoral 2% is scrip'd. Start with the 1% as a bodywash at the end of your shower, you'll see improvement after 5-7 days. Works for me, dried that shit out pretty quick.
I'll try that thanks let you know how it goes

For some people any change i the hormonal axis will give them acne.Anitbiotics are ok if that is what you want to do.Accutane works wonders, but has sides. If you want to give this a shot ...it has worked for many. I know it sounds weird but there is a shampoo for dogs with skin problems and it is called Sulfoxydex. I am sure you could google it and find it online.

For some people any change i the hormonal axis will give them acne.Anitbiotics are ok if that is what you want to do.Accutane works wonders, but has sides. If you want to give this a shot ...it has worked for many. I know it sounds weird but there is a shampoo for dogs with skin problems and it is called Sulfoxydex. I am sure you could google it and find it online.
Ok bro thanks I heard of Accutane but people say it may cause suicidal thoughts. I'll look up that shampoo though

I was on Accutane twice. Never had suicidal thoughts. Dry skin yes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I was on Accutane twice. Never had suicidal thoughts. Dry skin yes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Ya I heard people say that and read online of suicide being linked to it but I don't really think it would effect me either I just try to use natural supplements with that stuff as much as possible especially when I'm on cycle. But I appreciate your feedback thanks

Top Bottom