napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Acid Reflux??

Rydrdie

I started a bulking cycle 2 weeks ago. I'm using test, NPP, tbol, proviron, S4, and LGD. I have had constant acid reflux for the past week. I have also significantly upped my carb intake. I have never taken S4 or LGD and am thinking it could be one of them that is causing this. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

That's funny you say that cause I used gw exclusively for a couple months for weight loss and aerobic benefits then added ostarine and for some reason I've been having the worst acid reflux after every meal. Even if its just regular old tuna... i just figured it was stress at work and probably is, but wondered if it were the ostarine I added.

Acid reflux is caused by the disruption of the PH in your gut. I recommend probiotics, ginger, kombucha and lay off anything you think may cause another imbalance to take place (excluding the sarms and PEDS of course ;)

I started a bulking cycle 2 weeks ago. I'm using test, NPP, tbol, proviron, S4, and LGD. I have had constant acid reflux for the past week. I have also significantly upped my carb intake. I have never taken S4 or LGD and am thinking it could be one of them that is causing this. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
I would bet money it has absolutely nothing to do with sarms whatsoever. Acid reflux is extremely common when running AAS, and especially orals in particular. I get bad acid reflux every single time I run Tren, and I've also had it with NPP. Orals have also given it to me.

Too many things to consider to be able to pinpoint it. Focus on narrowing it down 1 by 1. Start with the easiest. Diet.... Are you familiar with what causes acid reflux as far as foods go? Something to look up man. Just to be safe.

As far as AAS go. Idk that is hit and miss with people. I would say its possible but 9 times out of 10 its usually diet related.

Sarms. The solution it is in is so weak and minimal to have any true effect I would think. I doubt it is anything with sarms either.

Sarms is definitely a trigger for acid reflux cause it's suspended in grain alcohol or something. It's like taking a shot..just get u some prilocec and you'll be straight

Sarms is definitely a trigger for acid reflux cause it's suspended in grain alcohol or something. It's like taking a shot..just get u some prilocec and you'll be straight

When I make sarms it is in 200 proof ethanol. Reflux for sure

That's weird cause I did fine with the gw, which to me seems a little more harsh than pure essence ostarine. I did fine with gw. My reflux isn't horrible but I can definitely tell I've got some heartburn.

Gw gave me mild heartburn and I take preventative meds daily so I know without them it would of lit my ass up. I can't drink liqueur period so being suspended in alcohol can certainly trigger reflux in some users

Please note that acid reflux is caused by an imbalance in PH in your gut - hence the absence of acid in your gut which causes the reflux or commonly known as GERD. Yes, the PH or the fact that whatever in your diet or as Rick Rock stated - orals and AAS can cause stomach flora imbalances. One way to fix this is to for one: Do not take OTC drugs like Prilosec(Ompeprazole) - you need to re balance your stomach Second you need bitters and probiotics. Probiotics will eat away any bad bacteria bitters like ginger will balance the acid in your gut. I agree with Rick - I doubt sarms are the cause of the gerd - get some ginger and probiotics!

Please note that acid reflux is caused by an imbalance in PH in your gut - hence the absence of acid in your gut which causes the reflux or commonly known as GERD. Yes, the PH or the fact that whatever in your diet or as Rick Rock stated - orals and AAS can cause stomach flora imbalances. One way to fix this is to for one: Do not take OTC drugs like Prilosec(Ompeprazole) - you need to re balance your stomach Second you need bitters and probiotics. Probiotics will eat away any bad bacteria bitters like ginger will balance the acid in your gut. I agree with Rick - I doubt sarms are the cause of the gerd - get some ginger and probiotics!

An imbalance in ph is one cause but not the only. Mine is caused by a huatial hernea. A very common thing. Most will never even know they have that unless they get scoped

Hernia is also one thing and often related to some kind of chronic gerd - if this symptom just comes and goes I would think the it is just your basic run of the mill acid reflux. Once while on drol I had the worst I even thought I might be having legitimate chest pains but nope it was just acid reflux - it can be a real bitch.

Apple cider vinegar with Mothers may just be the solution to help your digestive issues.
To reduce gas, dilute a tablespoon of enzyme-rich apple cider vinegar with a cup of water or tea, and drink before a meal.

This will also combat constipation, since the vinegar stimulates digestive juices that help your body breakdown food.

You can also take a dose as soon as you feel heartburn and Acid Reflux symptoms coming on for a quick fix.

Tin Man

apple cider vinigar does work.

Side note, I chase sams and stuff with whole milk. Kills the taste and maybe thats why i never had a problem like this from sarms

not sure its the sarms. it could be the oral steriods .They have been known to cause Acid Reflux in some .

I went to the doctor and he gave me some little pills whenever I get it to balance out the pH of my stomach. Works immediately. Very bad w tren

Again Faster

Sarms are not like taking a shot at all. A typical 1 oz shot contains nearly 30ml of liquid, so you would have to take a whole bottle of sarms at once to equal the amount of alcohol in one shot

The amount of alcohol in a 1ml dose of sarms is so miniscule it will not have that type of effect whatsoever.

Great thread... I have had issues with this for a long time off and on... Celery seems to work as well...

LET EM HATE... THEY JUST NV US

Top Bottom