napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

About to tren it again

Just a fast check in here...Sleep got better for me once I started injecting in the AM....I load the syringe the night before, get up for the gym at 3:45 am, shower, shoot..work out, go to work....Maybe it has something to do with the 1/2 life but Im sleeping sound...Crazy dreams, I hear people say Tren causes that but who knows. Im really leaning out...Started 253 and now am 242 this morning..Diet is crap. not eating bad but just appetite comes in and out. Im strong as hell and sex drive is out of this world...Im having a hard time working out because all the ass at the gym..I get so fucking worked up just watching the girls there, Then when my wife does squats...its all over and have to get home fast before work...lol
This is the first time I actually used my AIs correct...I think I like haging some bloat, makes me feel bigger but this time I am dry as hell.Looking lean and seeing abs better each week, still dont have "ABS" but they are coming in..I am seeing striations in my delts and veins from hell when pumped up hot....Im really glad I eased into this this time. Talk to ya all soon. CHEERS!

PAYRION said:
Just a fast check in here...Sleep got better for me once I started injecting in the AM....I load the syringe the night before, get up for the gym at 3:45 am, shower, shoot..work out, go to work....Maybe it has something to do with the 1/2 life but Im sleeping sound...Crazy dreams, I hear people say Tren causes that but who knows. Im really leaning out...Started 253 and now am 242 this morning..Diet is crap. not eating bad but just appetite comes in and out. Im strong as hell and sex drive is out of this world...Im having a hard time working out because all the ass at the gym..I get so fucking worked up just watching the girls there, Then when my wife does squats...its all over and have to get home fast before work...lol
This is the first time I actually used my AIs correct...I think I like haging some bloat, makes me feel bigger but this time I am dry as hell.Looking lean and seeing abs better each week, still dont have "ABS" but they are coming in..I am seeing striations in my delts and veins from hell when pumped up hot....Im really glad I eased into this this time. Talk to ya all soon. CHEERS!

nice update brother... im really happy to see your doing so well with the cycle... lean and dry feels damn good right!?! nice work.. keep working hard and keep the updates coming!

Yes I like it. I can actually see my muscles work and growing instead of just seeing bulk. It was weird at first since I was always a bulk freak but Im seeing my hard work easier now.

PAYRION said:

That's some really nice progress, especially considering your diet hasn't been great. I'm glad Tren is working great for you this time around

BigBusiness said:
At least you know you wont lose your mass with your appetite being shitty.
I actually go up and down depending on diet...At times Ill hit 260 and arms will hit 18 3/4...3 weeks later they will be 18 and 250lbs...Yesterday I was 18 but leaner looking at 242. My legs are not hurting..Im not snoring, Id like to drop to 235 and stay there..

Hey guys..Ive been wondering.....when the tren cough comes along, what is actually happening? People get that pre heart attack feeling...I get pin prick points all over my body. Throat tightens, almost cough, tight chest...If I didnt know better Id think heart attack..Whats actually happening in our bodies when this happens...I know it only happens when I go thru a vein. No blood on the shot, no feeling for me...Every time I see blood, I know its coming...I know its tren getting in the blood stream but whats actually happening? Cant be to good for us.. Is it actually my heart tightening? Lets discuss this..I get worried every time..Wife sits with her cell in hand ready to call 911.
Might as well update...nothing new..still sweating like a pig all day..Looking hard and vascular. Strong as fuck..sexy as hell..you get it...

Whats happening is a tiny tiny drop of tren plus the ba and bb and carrier gets in your vein by either passing thru one while pushing tip in or even on the way out. And your bloodstream is very sensative to this. Not to mention it only take the avg person about 3-5 heartbeats for the blood to be totally circulated. So the delay is your body moving the drop of stuff around then it hits your heart. Your heart doesnt like this and freaks out. After a short time the body absorbs this small drop and the sensation of death subsides. Lol. Much like when u see in a movie where a guy foes to the hospital to finish the hero off and tries to inject a full syringe full of air into his iv. This will kill you as soon as that air pocket hits your heart it will freak out and stop. Much like a heart attack

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: About to tren it again

PHURIOUS said:
Whats happening is a tiny tiny drop of tren plus the ba and bb and carrier gets in your vein by either passing thru one while pushing tip in or even on the way out. And your bloodstream is very sensative to this. Not to mention it only take the avg person about 3-5 heartbeats for the blood to be totally circulated. So the delay is your body moving the drop of stuff around then it hits your heart. Your heart doesnt like this and freaks out. After a short time the body absorbs this small drop and the sensation of death subsides. Lol. Much like when u see in a movie where a guy foes to the hospital to finish the hero off and tries to inject a full syringe full of air into his iv. This will kill you as soon as that air pocket hits your heart it will freak out and stop. Much like a heart attack

PHURIOUS PHARMA
This is some crazy scary shit lol

Changing my life around one day at a time!!

Its actually not that bad. The first time is cause u think ur going to die but then its not bad. Sometimes its really bad sometimes its little nothing.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

The only thing I hate about it is if your not trying to bring attention to yourself it's almost impossible when you get tren cough. If I'm alone it's not a big deal I just ride it out, but if someone is at the house "I mean anyone that would be at my house knows I use" they won't stop asking me if I'm ok lol... I'm just like please don't talk to me right now. I think people hear about it and blow it out of the water but it's just part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya. Its nt going to kill u but u feel like it is for a few min. Usually when i do tren i do quad injects in a seated position. I find that if im sitting and my heart rate is lower it doesnt flare as bad as if ur standing. A relaxed position definatly helps not let it get to fired up

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Ya. Its nt going to kill u but u feel like it is for a few min. Usually when i do tren i do quad injects in a seated position. I find that if im sitting and my heart rate is lower it doesnt flare as bad as if ur standing. A relaxed position definatly helps not let it get to fired up

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I do the same. I actually get it the worse with glutes. I think my heart rate is up when I do glutes because it's the most energy intensive for me to get to.

Surprisingly, the couple times I got a little bit of Tren cough, it was extremely minor. I have never had to cough more than a couple times before it dissipates. I'm sure one day I probably will get the bad one, but so far, so good

RickRock said:
Surprisingly, the couple times I got a little bit of Tren cough, it was extremely minor. I have never had to cough more than a couple times before it dissipates. I'm sure one day I probably will get the bad one, but so far, so good

Hey buddy you ever gonna answer my PMs?lol Im feeling neglected here :(

PAYRION said:
RickRock said:

Bro, there's nothing in my inbox from you. Send me the message again

RickRock said:
PAYRION said:
RickRock said:

Bro, there's nothing in my inbox from you. Send me the message again
Sent again..let me know if this one doesnt work too.

Jigga14 said:
Hey bro I know guys who had terrible sides on tren but when they dropped test down it really helped. Try super low test, even 150 mg or less a week and try it out. It really helps ppl who are gyno prone

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I totally agree with this, I was doing a tren/test prop/masteron cycle, and was having pretty severe sides so I started changing my dosages...FOR ME, the right regimen was to drop my Test super low, I'm talking like 30 mg eod, and my tren at 100 mg a day, sometimes higher...When I started that protocol, all of a sudden, the sides disappeared and I was a beast. Sex drive was good, workouts were good, gains were unreal, and I got a great amount of sleep too which helped tremendously....I'll say this though, my wife and I both work in the medical field sooooooo we do have some access to things that most don't have. For example, because I would get extremely warm/hot flashes from the tren; I would have bags of normal saline in a mini fridge where either she would or I would start an IV and run the fluids so one I was never dehydrated and two, I ran extremely cold fluids through me that would drop my body temp to the most comfortable of states, and it felt so unbelievably good; instant relief...back to the original post, I would definitely try droppin' your test and letting tren do the work....

Top Bottom