napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

About to tren it again

Re: RE: Re: About to tren it again

sweetnspicy said:
Not that I want to come across as a pusher, but sometime you might want to try Tren Storm. It's tren no ester. It is a superior blend of tren ace and tren e. In a specific ratio dosage for optimal blood levels for a constant release of tren for maximum results. The blend with the different half lives helps so that the side effects don't become an issue. Tren is one of those drugs where you want to keep blood levels as stable as possible to alleviate the sides and Tren Storm does just that. I'm just throwing another option out there for down the road sometime.
Very interesting...

sweetnspicy said:
Not that I want to come across as a pusher, but sometime you might want to try Tren Storm. It's tren no ester. It is a superior blend of tren ace and tren e. In a specific ratio dosage for optimal blood levels for a constant release of tren for maximum results. The blend with the different half lives helps so that the side effects don't become an issue. Tren is one of those drugs where you want to keep blood levels as stable as possible to alleviate the sides and Tren Storm does just that. I'm just throwing another option out there for down the road sometime.

that's just stating facts... it is EXTREMELY strong and puts you on an entire different level...

sweetnspicy said:
I do have a few bottles of your guys tren no ester/test no ester 150..I might throw them in somewhere sometime..

Small update.. I am 4 shots in now at 50 mg tren A....each tren shot I do about 75mg test c...aromasin 12.5 mg eod..caber at .5mg eod.....Today my strength was up a good bit in the gym..So was my motivation..Last 2 nights Im sweating bad, sleeping on top of covers with fans. Tonight my shot hit me weird, I bled a good bit so I know I pierced a vein. I got these weird tingle points in places all over my body..Got a taste in my mouth that taste like oils and thought I was gonna have a heart attack...I think it was tren cough, never had it but it felt like I was gonna hack my throat out but just lumped up in my throat. It passed in a few minutes. So no actual coughing. Also I needed ass 2 times today..normally its every other day but I cannot get enough...Its only 8 days on a lower dose but it is starting..Im gonna keep at this dose for another week or 2 then jump to 75mg EOD and then up from there as long as I sleep. Ill keep posted.

Thats tren cough baby. Wait till you get it good and u r on the floor looking up at jesus saying please dont bring me home yet i want to live. Lol

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I though I was going there..Actually My first thought was " am I having a heart attack? Then I thought nope tren cough, here it comes but then it pissed out..Im glad..So I had to explain to the wife if she sees me k=on the ground after a shot looking like I am going to die just ignore it....She isnt to happy...In my old life she found me in an OD....Doesnt bring back fond memories...

Good morning crew...Hows this for night sweats...Last night I was woke up 3 times to my dog licking my face clean from all the sweat..Pretty bad..lol Fuckn dog..love him to death but I hope this isnt the new nightly ritual.

PAYRION said:
Good morning crew...Hows this for night sweats...Last night I was woke up 3 times to my dog licking my face clean from all the sweat..Pretty bad..lol Fuckn dog..love him to death but I hope this isnt the new nightly ritual.
That just cracked me up , good shit !

PAYRION said:

That's pretty funny bro. I got night sweats the first time I ran Tren, and ironically haven't had them since, even though I run even higher doses of it now.

I like your dose a lot. It's a very smart place to start. 100mg a week does me well as it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackSteel said:
I like your dose a lot. It's a very smart place to start. 100mg a week does me well as it is.

My thinking behind it is letting my body easy into it this time..Not sure if it works that way but no need to "shock" myself with tren..I have nothing but time..Also at a lower dose if bad sides start I have less to get out of me fast..

PAYRION said:
JackSteel said:

My thinking behind it is letting my body easy into it this time..Not sure if it works that way but no need to "shock" myself with tren..I have nothing but time..Also at a lower dose if bad sides start I have less to get out of me fast..

That is a very smart approach!

PAYRION said:

LMFAO... that sucks! Sorry to hear that bro... you may just not agree with it in general.. you will really find out if you get all the symptoms too early at a low dose... its not for everyone.. i loved what it did to me as far as my body but i just couldn't handle it either... you find yourself wanting more after you see its capabilities and that can back fire in an instant on you.. just keep your approach, which is very responsible and test it out... keep us updated!

Just finished blasting chest...Usually my front delts hurt when dumbell pressing to heavy..This morning my strength is jumping..I blasted 120s and 130s for rep after rep on the incline dumbell press...no pain what so ever...I know I need to be easy but this was the first time I went over 100s without any pain at all...still sleeping...sweating is manageable..Dog isnt licking me clean anymore..lol I had a road map of veins all over my chest and delts...Wife made me cut the workout short for a before work romp..WOOT! I am getting that antsy feeling during the day, I dont like that..It makes me on edge. Did get some PIP from lastnight delt shot..My wife wanted to try for the first time in 13 years give me my shot....She needs practice..Pushed the oil way to fast and moved the needle to much..she will learn..Or I will ..to not let her do it again! Cheers guys have a great day!

PAYRION said:
Just finished blasting chest...Usually my front delts hurt when dumbell pressing to heavy..This morning my strength is jumping..I blasted 120s and 130s for rep after rep on the incline dumbell press...no pain what so ever...I know I need to be easy but this was the first time I went over 100s without any pain at all...still sleeping...sweating is manageable..Dog isnt licking me clean anymore..lol I had a road map of veins all over my chest and delts...Wife made me cut the workout short for a before work romp..WOOT! I am getting that antsy feeling during the day, I dont like that..It makes me on edge. Did get some PIP from lastnight delt shot..My wife wanted to try for the first time in 13 years give me my shot....She needs practice..Pushed the oil way to fast and moved the needle to much..she will learn..Or I will ..to not let her do it again! Cheers guys have a great day!

thanks for the update brother.. that's definitely one of the reasons i always do my own injections.. she will it down though, im sure... keep the updates coming... i know many are interested in hearing about your experience bro... nice work!

Sleeping has been a little rough..Waking up a good bit thru the night but I go right back to sleep until 2-3am hits then Im up for the day..I made it til 4am today and Im off today...WTF! I am really leaning out, My work outs are fuckn intense. My eating has gone to shit. I cannot sit and eat a whole meal, Im eating a little here and there all day but not enough. Not sure If im liking the leaning out. All my life ive been a yoked upbull, never cared about leanness. Maybe its just needing to get used to..My arms went down to 18, I was just under 18 1/2. Wife says I look great but she thinks its weird too.. Im starting to actually see upper 4 abs. Not sure If its the tren or the diet or both. Usually when im looking weight my strength goes down but Im still holding it down great.....I think im off to the gym...Have a great day..Dont work to hard...We Union guys celebrate the 4th today as our day off..WOOT 3 day weekend!

I know it's probably a bit too soon to tell but is it worth it so far?

Re: RE: Re: About to tren it again

PAYRION said:
Sleeping has been a little rough..Waking up a good bit thru the night but I go right back to sleep until 2-3am hits then Im up for the day..I made it til 4am today and Im off today...WTF! I am really leaning out, My work outs are fuckn intense. My eating has gone to shit. I cannot sit and eat a whole meal, Im eating a little here and there all day but not enough. Not sure If im liking the leaning out. All my life ive been a yoked upbull, never cared about leanness. Maybe its just needing to get used to..My arms went down to 18, I was just under 18 1/2. Wife says I look great but she thinks its weird too.. Im starting to actually see upper 4 abs. Not sure If its the tren or the diet or both. Usually when im looking weight my strength goes down but Im still holding it down great.....I think im off to the gym...Have a great day..Dont work to hard...We Union guys celebrate the 4th today as our day off..WOOT 3 day weekend!
For me, that's one of the things with running Tren. My appetite usually takes a big hit, which is why I don't use Tren during bulking and primarily just for cutting.

Nice updates brother, and keep killing it!

PAYRION said:

i see this happen fairly often with tren use... the appetite takes a very large hit when using tren and its difficult to force yourself to eat with it... it is just part of using it... it does not do this to everyone but it definitely occurs frequently... all you can do is try your best bro... the sides can be very rough, emotionally as well... you just have to weight the risk/reward in deciding if its good for you or not...

Top Bottom