napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

aas and sarms

dvc1888

started var 60mg and s4 3 weeks ago great pumps joint pain going away has anyone else mixed aas and sarms

Right now I'm finishing up my lgd as I started my next blast. I went away for a week and didn't take the SARMS with me so I have a week's extra :).

started var 60mg and s4 3 weeks ago great pumps joint pain going away has anyone else mixed aas and sarms
I use sarms with every cycle I run. They enhance cycles greatky, so I always use them. Which ones I use depends on my goaks and what I'm trying to accomplish at the time, but I almost always use GW on cycle for its help with lipids and cholesterol values as well as endurance and fat loss. It's become a staple along with every cycle. I use S4 anytime I'm looking to get hard and lean, MK anytime I want to heal injuries or give joint support. LGD I use when I bulk

absolutely bro and your in a perfect scenario for it right now... you should never run oral only cycles and if your not using test then you absolutely need sarms with it... its a perfect combo... you should be running gw and mk along with it to solidify the stack though... you could be getting FAR more from it... you are really short changing yourself here... what does your complete cycle and pct look like?

Top Bottom