napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AAAAHHH!!! My 2 year old won't eat his fucking dinner!!!

JackSteel

Banned
Fucking Christ my 2 year old son just about made me lose my shit tonight. I made shrimp, green beans and French fries and my 3 year old cleaned his plate but the little booger are some fries and then kept chewing up the green beans and not swallowing but holding them all in his mouth staring at me telling him to "swallow your food, swallow your food" and the shrimp he would put in his mouth and spit out immediately saying "it's spicy" in baby talk but they had no spiciness at all.

Holy shit. Wooosaaahhh... Wooosaaahhh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fucking Christ my 2 year old son just about made me lose my shit tonight. I made shrimp, green beans and French fries and my 3 year old cleaned his plate but the little booger are some fries and then kept chewing up the green beans and not swallowing but holding them all in his mouth staring at me telling him to "swallow your food, swallow your food" and the shrimp he would put in his mouth and spit out immediately saying "it's spicy" in baby talk but they had no spiciness at all.

Man...I remember those days...my daughter would eat anything but my son was picky and we had to force him to eat...I feel your pain brother

Keep breathing my man!!! Deep long breaths !!!! Nice and easy!!!! Then just walk away!!! Little fucker is testing u so don't show him ur frustration because he will know when makes u tick. Just give him one more option for food and that's it. If doesn't eat he doesn't eat. He won't die. I used to give my daughter a choice " what would u like shrimp or shrimp ???" She would I'll have shrimp and it was settled. I feel ur pain. Whatever u do keep ur shit together. They r testing u. !!!

Having kids can be a real test. I got four, and I swear it can be really hard at times. They all want to eat different meals, so it can be frustrating......wanna pull my hair.

Keep breathing my man!!! Deep long breaths !!!! Nice and easy!!!! Then just walk away!!! Little fucker is testing u so don't show him ur frustration because he will know when makes u tick. Just give him one more option for food and that's it. If doesn't eat he doesn't eat. He won't die. I used to give my daughter a choice " what would u like shrimp or shrimp ???" She would I'll have shrimp and it was settled. I feel ur pain. Whatever u do keep ur shit together. They r testing u. !!!

Lmao I've done that before. Tonight I wouldn't give him another option though because I spent time on the meal and options were limited anyway. Oh well, he went to bed having eaten almost nothing. A couple crackers with cheese. He didn't get cookies for dessert so maybe he'll learn from that [emoji53]

Having kids can be a real test. I got four, and I swear it can be really hard at times. They all want to eat different meals, so it can be frustrating......wanna pull my hair.

Yep that was me tonight lol the oldest felt so proud and kept reminding me how well he ate lol! He loves to be won my good side.

Lol! Welcome to parenthood playa

I tell my son's that if they don't eat they get a spank and no dessert. If they do eat then they get hugs and dessert. Pretty simple choice really. They resist sometimes but now that they know I'm not playing around it goes pretty easy. Although I applaud you for getting kids to eat shrimp and green beans cause that's a hard sell to even some adults lol.

I have 2 year old twin boys and a 4 year old. Thankfully I have gotten them to like asparagus and greenbeans. I still have to tear their ass up tho. I think it's just their age but they push every button I have

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

here was mines choice. You got 20 minutes to eat, if you sit there and whine about the shit I will put it in the fridge and that is what is for breakfast. if you don't eat it for breakfast it is your lunch. and so on and so on. it only took a few times of dry ass cold chicken breast for breakfast and this shit stopped. but their mom would hem and haw with them for hours. and I had to step in and say 20 minutes that's it!!!

I've never given mine choices.either you eat what I make or don't eat. Now I know that one doesn't like ketchup and mushrooms and the other one does. So I don't put mushrooms and ketchup on everything lol. But now that they are 12 and 9 they eat the same healthy food that bigb and I eat. And they like and eat whatever I make. When they were little if they didn't eat something they got nothing else and that worked real quick! So keep that up it will stop shortly.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

yeh bro i got three boys sometimes the littleist one (20 months) eats more than the 4 yr old and the the 8 yr old, now thats frustrating. End result; who ever don't wanna eat sure as hell aint getting ice cream thats for damn sure

here was mines choice. You got 20 minutes to eat, if you sit there and whine about the shit I will put it in the fridge and that is what is for breakfast. if you don't eat it for breakfast it is your lunch. and so on and so on. it only took a few times of dry ass cold chicken breast for breakfast and this shit stopped. but their mom would hem and haw with them for hours. and I had to step in and say 20 minutes that's it!!!

Good for u man!!!! That's the way to do it. They r all testing their boundaries whether they know it or not!! Being consistent is a key and it helps when both parents are in the same page and don't get played by the little booger !!!

yeh bro i got three boys sometimes the littleist one (20 months) eats more than the 4 yr old and the the 8 yr old, now thats frustrating. End result; who ever don't wanna eat sure as hell aint getting ice cream thats for damn sure

Yeah usually my 2yo eats more than the 3 most of the time. The 3 year old always wants dessert for dinner or cereal. He will take one bite of dinner and then play with it for a bit and then say he's done and want cake or cookies. If it's something he likes, the 2 year old will eat like a man sometimes. This morning he ate 3 hard boiled eggs and a sausage patty and juice. They also cleaned their room before I even got out of bed lol!!! I guess I have to be thankful for that one for sure.

Yeah I need to start that too. I just work myself up into getting upset and it doesn't help. Only thing is I knew the little one would wake up later and be hungry and he did, but it only took a couple swigs of milk to get him back to bed so it wasn't so bad. Either way I got to eat more shrimp so I won lol.

Yeah I need to start that too. I just work myself up into getting upset and it doesn't help. Only thing is I knew the little one would wake up later and be hungry and he did, but it only took a couple swigs of milk to get him back to bed so it wasn't so bad. Either way I got to eat more shrimp so I won lol.

lol put the timer on there it will only take about 2 to 3 days of their stomach grumbling while they sleep to realize I better fuckin eat next time. set the timer for 20 minutes. you just have to stay consistent and don't let it get you upset it is what it is. it doesn't hurt you lol you eat and get muscles they eat and stay puny tell em that. if they want muscles they have to eat which I am sure you have already tried but if that aint working let em go to bed hungry it wont happen too many times

Top Bottom