napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

AAAAHHH!!! My 2 year old won't eat his fucking dinner!!!

I've never given mine choices.either you eat what I make or don't eat. Now I know that one doesn't like ketchup and mushrooms and the other one does. So I don't put mushrooms and ketchup on everything lol. But now that they are 12 and 9 they eat the same healthy food that bigb and I eat. And they like and eat whatever I make. When they were little if they didn't eat something they got nothing else and that worked real quick! So keep that up it will stop shortly.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You say "bigb" and I want so badly to ask if that's your man's IG name but I don't want to call anyone out lol there's a BBer I follow who is very inspiring to me by that name more or less. I'm sure that's not an uncommon nick name though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol put the timer on there it will only take about 2 to 3 days of their stomach grumbling while they sleep to realize I better fuckin eat next time. set the timer for 20 minutes. you just have to stay consistent and don't let it get you upset it is what it is. it doesn't hurt you lol you eat and get muscles they eat and stay puny tell em that. if they want muscles they have to eat which I am sure you have already tried but if that aint working let em go to bed hungry it wont happen too many times

Yes it's my number one trick to make them eat but it doesn't always work. I certainly have them flexing like pros though.

You say "bigb" and I want so badly to ask if that's your man's IG name but I don't want to call anyone out lol there's a BBer I follow who is very inspiring to me by that name more or less. I'm sure that's not an uncommon nick name though.

Bigbusiness is just too long to type out on a phone.. and bigb is kind of a nickname he's obtained over the years lol. If I called him by his real name then you would be even more confused lol. I guess it would be confusing for those who didn't know I was bigbusiness' woman lol.

Last edited:
Bigbusiness is just too long to type out on a phone.. and bigb is kind of a nickname he's obtained over the years lol. If I called him by his real name then you would be even more confused lol. I guess it would be confusing for those who didn't know I was bigbusiness' woman lol.

Oh I gotcha lol I feel like I've asked about that before. I'll try to remember [emoji4]

Top Bottom