napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A few problems on cycle

Alextonn

I am on a Tren Hex , Masteron Enanthate and Test enanthate cycle...

Today I did my blood work at 5 weeks in and it might seem like Masteron could be fake...

My estrogen came in at 4 times the maximum lab dose... wich is impossible unless Mast is fake. Taking 500 testosterone , 300 hex and 600 mast...

Also Progesterone is 3x times Higher so that means TREN is working ... and I did a cycle while back on 750 mg test and my estrogen wasnt that high...also using 0.5 Arimidex eod...so I might be getting a high testosterone ammount right ?

Is it possible that the Tren might be faked aswell ? I did check it and it's legit Balkan...the only thing is the Mast wich is Sp-Labs and kinda sketchy.

Attachments

• parabolan.jpg
    parabolan.jpg
    635.8 KB · Views: 4
no bro, the problem is that you didnt do enough research on tren, which is a huge mistake for anyone using it... tren causes false estrogen readings on blood panels.. its a well known fact with it... that has nothing to do with masteron and you are also using test which obviously converts to estrogen and when you get into that 500 mg range, this also is a bigger issue... its a lack of study, not a bad product

Might be so ... because even on 500mg test you can't get that high E2 especially that I took 0.5 arimidex every 3 days. I just saw that E2 are very high as a false reading on EICLA type bloodwork... The more you know... And it kinda is that way since with that high E2 I should have at least few sides...yet none - no water retention , no ED , no fatigue...I mean at that high E2 + x3 Progesterone I at least should feel some gyno symptoms..so yeh ! Thanks for the answer man ! Some things you only find out after you hit a wall - I'm glad I did tbh :D Also Tren Hex from Balkan is legit for sure

dylan is right

certain blood panels will flag tren use as a spike in estrogen. there are ways around this, but you have to order the right blood panel. my bloodwork thread on evo i list the ones to use and not. but obviously based on your experience don't waste money on bloods because you don't have an E problem

Might be so ... because even on 500mg test you can't get that high E2 especially that I took 0.5 arimidex every 3 days. I just saw that E2 are very high as a false reading on EICLA type bloodwork... The more you know... And it kinda is that way since with that high E2 I should have at least few sides...yet none - no water retention , no ED , no fatigue...I mean at that high E2 + x3 Progesterone I at least should feel some gyno symptoms..so yeh ! Thanks for the answer man ! Some things you only find out after you hit a wall - I'm glad I did tbh :D Also Tren Hex from Balkan is legit for sure
Balkan is literally my favorite brand and ive used them all bro... everytime i run tren and i get such a skewed estrogen level... its just part of it and really makes you look deep for any kind of estrogenic side effects... you know you're body so just keep an eye on everything and always have your supports on hand, if if you feel like you are not getting side, you just never know...

Looks like Dylan has you covered on this one. That would definitely seem to be the problem being trenbolone is so well known for causing major discrepancies with estrogen readings

Yes. No symptoms of high E... so thats a false reading for sure. I do know how I was on 250 estrogen ...I was micheling man with 15/10 blood pressure....and now at 470 no sides ? it's defenetly a false reading. Will keep my Arimidex at 0.5mg EOD or Each 3 days...for 500mg test E I think it's ok not to go high or crash

Yes. No symptoms of high E... so thats a false reading for sure. I do know how I was on 250 estrogen ...I was micheling man with 15/10 blood pressure....and now at 470 no sides ? it's defenetly a false reading. Will keep my Arimidex at 0.5mg EOD or Each 3 days...for 500mg test E I think it's ok not to go high or crash
just guessing, that should be a good dose... just keep an eye on it but always remember this about tren... ive had insane readings before but knew that was part of it before hand... you know the signs and symptoms of both high and low estrogen i assume, so just watch for those

Never had low or crashed Estrogen...but I do remember I took 1mg Arimidex at 3 days when I was on 500mg Test E in my first cycle and didnt crash it ...so yeh it's ok. The high Estrogen sides I do know ! I had it ... bubble boy , edema , blood pressure increase and a bit of ED. So yeh - no way it's high this time because I am dry af , no back pumps and strength is off the chart... So yeh - false readings - gonna find a lab that doesn't to EICLA and get a good reading. Prolactin is good - quite low actually since I took some Caber and Progesteron is almost x3 times higher but that's also a sign of Tren. Also I know that higher Progesterone isn't a problem if prolactin and E aren't high aswell. Gonna do another set of blood work in 2 weeks to check my LDL HDL and total cholesterol... Taking 10mg Ezitimibe daily sincer nothing bad can come out of it and I am also on Cardarine so that might keep my levels on a better level... still gonna be off since we are talking about Trenbolone but at least manage some of the damage I hope.

Top Bottom