napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A Cycle suggestion for a lean bulk

Hello everyone,

I am Currently unsure of what my next lean bulking cycle should consist of. My question is, what are some cycles that work best for a clean 15 week bulking cycle for me? and also a PCT cycle that best fits your suggested cycle.

I believe for this question to be answered, it's best that I inclunde some important information about my past 2 cycles.

I'm 26 years old 5"10 weighing 185 lbs with a 13% body fat. In addition, I have completed 2 cycles so far, one successful and one a total disaster, for I had no knowledge of PCT. During my past cycles I have used Drostanolone Enanthate, Test E, HGH and Winstrol all injectable. I have also cycled peptides such as Cjc-1295, IGF1, GHRP6.

Dedication2211 said:
Hello everyone,

I am Currently unsure of what my next lean bulking cycle should consist of. My question is, what are some cycles that work best for a clean 15 week bulking cycle for me? and also a PCT cycle that best fits your suggested cycle.

I believe for this question to be answered, it's best that I inclunde some important information about my past 2 cycles.

I'm 26 years old 5"10 weighing 185 lbs with a 13% body fat. In addition, I have completed 2 cycles so far, one successful and one a total disaster, for I had no knowledge of PCT. During my past cycles I have used Drostanolone Enanthate, Test E, HGH and Winstrol all injectable. I have also cycled peptides such as Cjc-1295, IGF1, GHRP6.

welcome to adrenaline rush bro... great to have you... i have a very strong layout for you to run for what your goals are... here is the layout...

1-16 test cyp 500 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
5-18 gw-501516 20 mg day
7-18 s4 50 mg day
1-6 tbol 60 mg day
1-6 cycle assist
13-18 winstrol
13-18 cycle assist
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

cycle assist

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for replying...

I'm looking forward in giving this cycle a try. Unforchanetly, my supplier does not have Lgd-4033,Gw-501516 and S4 in stock. In addtion, is there anything else you would recommend taking as a replacement.

Also, what are you referring to when you state 1-16, 1-18, 1-6?

If it's no trouble can you please type this cycle in sentence format.

Thank you

Dedication2211 said:

I'm looking forward in giving this cycle a try. Unforchanetly, my supplier does not have Lgd-4033,Gw-501516 and S4 in stock. In addtion, is there anything else you would recommend taking as a replacement.

Thank you
1-16 means week one through sixteen. Pure essence has everything in stock

Dedication2211 said:

Thank you

brother this is the format everyone goes by... i have no idea what you mean by sentence format but this is as easy as it gets... the numbers represent the weeks... as far as the other products, the best you can get is at www.pureessencesarms.com

you can private message me anytime about your cycle as well but i cant structure it any easier for you bro...

I'm not a strong believer of Sarms. As a result, l feel more comfortable sticking to steroids. Can you please suggest a cycle without including

Lgd-4033
Gw-501516
S4

Dedication2211 said:
I'm not a strong believer of Sarms. As a result, l feel more comfortable sticking to steroids. Can you please suggest a cycle without including

Lgd-4033
Gw-501516
S4

Just remove the sarms from the cycle he provided.

Dedication2211 said:

Lgd-4033
Gw-501516
S4

the cycle would look exactly the same as you would just take them out.. everything else stays... the one thing i would strong consider if to try lgd if nothing else to go with tbol... you can run these two together and get dbol like gains without it being sloppy and wet and its size that is far easier to sustain... that's your call but regardless, everything else stays as is bro

Test and EQ with a Tbol kickstart is a perfect lean bulker. Here is how I'd run it

1-16 Test C 500mg per week
1-16 EQ 600mg per week
1-6 Tbol 60mg per day
1-16 aromasin 12.5mg EOD

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Okay Dylan I'm going to run this cycle without the 3 Sarms. Also, should I take Aromosin during my cycle or just in my PCT. Lastly, should I take Nova and clomid together or can I get away with one? Because, I'm going to take HCG in my PCT anyways.

Dedication2211 said:
Okay Dylan I'm going to run this cycle without the 3 Sarms. Also, should I take Aromosin during my cycle or just in my PCT. Lastly, should I take Nova and clomid together or can I get away with one? Because, I'm going to take HCG in my PCT anyways.
'

why would you be taking hcg in pct... that's literally the WORST thing you could ever do... HUGE mistake... aromasin is on cycle and during pct both

I was always told its best to use HCG in PCT to get your natural test and testicular size back to normal. Therefore, help maintain the gains made.

will nolva 40/20/20/20 and aromasim 12.5 eod be enough for PCT?

Dedication2211 said:
I was always told its best to use HCG in PCT to get your natural test and testicular size back to normal. Therefore, help maintain the gains made.

that is extremely poor advice... hcg mimics lh and fsh... when you do that in pct, you are taking away from recovery... "mimicking" is the LAST thing you want in pct... its good for a jumpstart PRE pct but you are trying to kickstart everything going again in pct, not stall it out... when you mimick, you are further hindering recovery because you are not allowing your body to re learn how to produce again... on top of the fact hcg can increase estrogen, which is also one of the worst things you can do during pct... bro, if you want to run that type of pct, by all means... i have done videos and articles explaining everything that a pct should cover and why... i gave you the layout... the pct you have is incomplete.. if that's up to your comfort level then by all means, run it that way as i don't want to see pushy in any way.. its not the way i would do it and never the way i would recommend it but as i said, i am not going to be pushy either... if your asking my personal opinion, no, that is not sufficient...

Dedication2211 said:

HCG needs taken BEFORE PCT, and not during. It is generally used towards the end of a cycle and while esters are clearing up until PCT starts. Like Dylan pointed out, in PCT HCG is counterproductive and will completely hinder your chance at recovery

Re: RE: Re: A Cycle suggestion for a lean bulk

DylanGemelli said:
Dedication2211 said:

that is extremely poor advice... hcg mimics lh and fsh... when you do that in pct, you are taking away from recovery... "mimicking" is the LAST thing you want in pct... its good for a jumpstart PRE pct but you are trying to kickstart everything going again in pct, not stall it out... when you mimick, you are further hindering recovery because you are not allowing your body to re learn how to produce again... on top of the fact hcg can increase estrogen, which is also one of the worst things you can do during pct... bro, if you want to run that type of pct, by all means... i have done videos and articles explaining everything that a pct should cover and why... i gave you the layout... the pct you have is incomplete.. if that's up to your comfort level then by all means, run it that way as i don't want to see pushy in any way.. its not the way i would do it and never the way i would recommend it but as i said, i am not going to be pushy either... if your asking my personal opinion, no, that is not sufficient...
+1
RickRock said:
Dedication2211 said:

HCG needs taken BEFORE PCT, and not during. It is generally used towards the end of a cycle and while esters are clearing up until PCT starts. Like Dylan pointed out, in PCT HCG is counterproductive and will completely hinder your chance at recovery
+1

Top Bottom