napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

A better option than DAA on a SARMS stack?

thanks for keeping us well informed
absolutely brother... i always will do that for everyone! anytime there are better options or new methods, or things i have personally tested for better efficacy, i will always provide that info immediately for everyone

Wow, for a while you were recommending DAA for the sarms stack on weeks 9-12.

Last edited:
Wow, for a while you were recommending DAA for the sarms stack on weeks 9-12.
did you bother to read what i wrote? i recommended the best option at the time... thats what we call, evolving... do we use the same tv's since the 80's or do we come up with new methods that are better? do you use vhs tapes or did things change and other methods were developed and came out... so is it entirely off the wall to have a new concept or product come out that works better than a predecessor?

Yes I did read it thoroughly like I do all your material. I didn't say you were off the wall. Wow Dylan, you over thought the thinker on this one! Lol! But if you're going to mention entertainment media, I'm going to have to trump you with this one, vinyl still sounds better than CDs!!! Have a chilled Palm Sunday bro.

Last edited:
I am just about to start this as its the week 9 of my cycle ( cardarine and lgd) so I take 200mg per day for the next 4 weeks then I will go into pct. I have a couple questions about pct I will probably post a separate thread. Dylan I love how you had half on daa and half on tonkat. Its like your own controlled study. Just missing the placebo lol. Love the info. keep it up brother.

I am just about to start this as its the week 9 of my cycle ( cardarine and lgd) so I take 200mg per day for the next 4 weeks then I will go into pct. I have a couple questions about pct I will probably post a separate thread. Dylan I love how you had half on daa and half on tonkat. Its like your own controlled study. Just missing the placebo lol. Love the info. keep it up brother.
lol fuck it man, if others can do studies, why can't i or anyone else right? LOL... i was just very curious and im always trying to find some way to improve and its not that daa does not work but tongkat is just a much better option... i like to keep it as simple as possible but the most effective at the same time...

lol fuck it man, if others can do studies, why can't i or anyone else right? LOL... i was just very curious and im always trying to find some way to improve and its not that daa does not work but tongkat is just a much better option... i like to keep it as simple as possible but the most effective at the same time...

Have you tried a test yet of tonkat during more of the cycle? or maybe daa and tonkat during week 9-12 or no go. just curious. I am taking according to protocol. I assume 200mg is in the morning.

no i have not bro.. i dont have any free time as it is... the last one was hard enough... it clearly showed the difference in effectiveness

Top Bottom