napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

9th wonder/ IWGF shoutout from Titan!

Titan your the epitome of a positive attitude!!! It one thing to make gains when you have all your faculties but it's another when the things we take for granted everyday are a chore!!! Your improvement is a testament to your strong mind and spirit. You inspire me! You motivate me!! Stay In the moment and keep killing it and little by little your moment turns into a gym floor and you setting a PR!!! You are blessed my friend walk like it!!!!!

That means a lot coming from you bud, your mindset is awesome and I wish we could all be so dedicated! Thanks for everything man, and following your progress! Kill it!

Glad you're killing recovery. Class act to give them a shout out like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so glad you're healing up quickly Titan.This post made my day.I love the positivity.The docs are probably thinking "Is this guy Wolverine?"LOL

I've been thinking hard about trying TB-500 especially after Dylan's recent vid on it.Just to get rid of these nagging pains in my back & elbow.I'm already on MK-2866 & it's doing well but I want more of course.

Keep up the great work!

I'm just glad a good bro and Devil Dog is g2g. Not your average tough as nails kinda guy we're talking about... Titan is a Titan indeed. Big props to iwgf and 9th for keeping that hell raiser kicking ass and taking names!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom