napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

9th wonder/ IWGF shoutout from Titan!

Titan Research Labs

Hey guys, most of you know what I'm going through with recovery, and obviously I want to speed it up as much as possible while still being safe and effective with my progression.

I'm proud to say I walked a FULL TWO MILES this morning with no stopping or help, and haven't used any walking aid (walker/cane) in over two weeks! I've blown away all projections of where I'm "supposed" to be in recovery and I'm dealing with less pain every day! I was supposed to still be in a wheelchair right now...

That being said, I have to share the great service I have always gotten with 9th and IWGF, though they don't recognize me as a customer obviously, and I fully believe I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am without the aid of the quality GH I have been adding to my healing stack!

Running 3-4iu of the nord pens every day for awhile now, and the healing benefits are just outstanding. I'm also running a few SARMSX sarms to help out, as well as TB500. Got all my docs and PTs wondering wtf is going on haha. Blood serum yesterday 3 hours post IM pin of 10iu showed high 30's and igf-1 level of almost 350, so it's more than safe to say the product is what the label says, not as if I doubted that to begin with!

I'm hoping I can get the results sent to me in a format I can post, but if not I may just take a quick pic of the paperwork next time I go in. Either way, I have nothing but good things to say about these guys and their service and products! Big thanks to you guys!

Hey Titan!!!!! I'm sorry bud I have no idea what happened to u I'll go back and research that but I'm very proud of u and ur recovery!!! That's awesome!!!! Anyway!!! IWGF is the dude!!! He is the shit. Service is the 1 class and all the supplements are on point. In this world where everything seems to be fake u can rest assured that u r getting real deal from him. I have been a customer for some time now and I can't say enough good things about him!!! Anyway keep up a good work speedy recovery and just one more question where did u get ur TB 500 I've been toying with an idea of giving a go for my tricep tendinitis it's been long enough that I want it to be gone already. U can shoot me a PM!! Good luck and u r in great hands with IWGF for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The docs all probably want YOUR hook-up, hahaha. I had no idea you still had such a steep recovery climb, but you're clearly doing amazing & we're all proud of you. Keep us updated, and save us some of those Nord pens!!

Shout-out to 9th Wonder and IWGF, aka "the Wonder Twins", for the incredible gear and stellar professionalism!

9th and IWGF are both good dudes as are you bro. I had no knowledge of your recovery, but it is always great to hear someone beating the odds. Many props and much respect for you perseverance!

I've always had excellent service dealing with 9th... great gear along with solid service deserves loyalty.

The docs all probably want YOUR hook-up, hahaha. I had no idea you still had such a steep recovery climb, but you're clearly doing amazing & we're all proud of you. Keep us updated, and save us some of those Nord pens!!

Thanks my brother, you're always such a pleasure to talk to and deal with man. Always offering encouragement and compliments in a world that has gone so negative. Keep up the positivity brother, we need more guys like you around!

Hope you're enjoying everything also! Thanks again man!

Very happy to hear you're making a good recovery. You obviously have the drive and willpower to not let this hang over you. Glad things are looking up.

Hey Titan!!!!! I'm sorry bud I have no idea what happened to u I'll go back and research that but I'm very proud of u and ur recovery!!! That's awesome!!!! Anyway!!! IWGF is the dude!!! He is the shit. Service is the 1 class and all the supplements are on point. In this world where everything seems to be fake u can rest assured that u r getting real deal from him. I have been a customer for some time now and I can't say enough good things about him!!! Anyway keep up a good work speedy recovery and just one more question where did u get ur TB 500 I've been toying with an idea of giving a go for my tricep tendinitis it's been long enough that I want it to be gone already. U can shoot me a PM!! Good luck and u r in great hands with IWGF for sure

Hey bro how you been! Been following you and your lady's progression, you guys are looking killer, keep it up!

and I absolutely agree, these guys are top notch in my book, always have been!

I got my TB500 from hipo, and osta from SX. I think the two do wonders for healing, years ago I stacked them for a rotator injury and they helped tremendously. Have you ever used TB500? I think stacking it with the osta could definitely do wonders for things like tendonitis brother!

Thanks for the well wishes my friend, I'm taking it one day at a time!

9th and IWGF are both good dudes as are you bro. I had no knowledge of your recovery, but it is always great to hear someone beating the odds. Many props and much respect for you perseverance!

Thanks brother, definitely never have been one to let something beatable hold me back! You guys have been awesome with the encouragement and motivation, and I'm hoping to be back slinging weight with you all sooner than later!

Very happy to hear you're making a good recovery. You obviously have the drive and willpower to not let this hang over you. Glad things are looking up.

Thanks Red, you guys are awesome and keep me accountable! I told you all I wasn't gonna listen to the docs and their predictions.

Where'd they learn all their science at anyways, med school? pshhh

Hey bro how you been! Been following you and your lady's progression, you guys are looking killer, keep it up!

and I absolutely agree, these guys are top notch in my book, always have been!

I got my TB500 from hipo, and osta from SX. I think the two do wonders for healing, years ago I stacked them for a rotator injury and they helped tremendously. Have you ever used TB500? I think stacking it with the osta could definitely do wonders for things like tendonitis brother!

Thanks for the well wishes my friend, I'm taking it one day at a time!

Thanks bud for following!!!! Means a lot. And no I have not tried TB yet. I looked at it many times but wasn't sure if it actually worked. But if u r telling me it's worth giving it a shot then I will go for it. Thanks bud!!

Thanks bud for following!!!! Means a lot. And no I have not tried TB yet. I looked at it many times but wasn't sure if it actually worked. But if u r telling me it's worth giving it a shot then I will go for it. Thanks bud!!

It's definitely worth giving a shot bud, even more so if you can compound it with 25mg osta per day! There is a loading period where you ramp dosage up and get it into your system, and then settle into a maintenance dose after that. If you'd like I can help you with a dosing protocol, but I know you, you're going to research it anyways and pretty much find anything I'd be able to tell you haha.

To be clear, I have never used it as a standalone, but I used osta as a stand alone, and later added TB500 to it, and made no other changes, and definitely saw a huge increase in recovery and healing times!

Great to hear bro. Hope you're back at 100% soon

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Thanks man! I've made it a goal to run a perfect score Marine Corps PFT before Christmas Day as a Christmas present to myself and my family, so I definitely have my work cut out for me!

It's definitely worth giving a shot bud, even more so if you can compound it with 25mg osta per day! There is a loading period where you ramp dosage up and get it into your system, and then settle into a maintenance dose after that. If you'd like I can help you with a dosing protocol, but I know you, you're going to research it anyways and pretty much find anything I'd be able to tell you haha.

To be clear, I have never used it as a standalone, but I used osta as a stand alone, and later added TB500 to it, and made no other changes, and definitely saw a huge increase in recovery and healing times!

Lol!!! Oh u can def send me a protocol Please make my life easier !!! Hahahaha. When I get home I'll PM u about what i found on my own

Titan your the epitome of a positive attitude!!! It one thing to make gains when you have all your faculties but it's another when the things we take for granted everyday are a chore!!! Your improvement is a testament to your strong mind and spirit. You inspire me! You motivate me!! Stay In the moment and keep killing it and little by little your moment turns into a gym floor and you setting a PR!!! You are blessed my friend walk like it!!!!!

Top Bottom