napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

6 week cycle

kaburtey

Hi I’m looking at starting a whinny 6 week cycle to cut fat, is their anything I should/could be taking with it to help protect my liver (as they are oral) also is their anything I could/should take with whinny to increase fat loss? Secondly after I finish 6 week cycle what would you recommend to take next to still keep fat levels down while I’m increasing protein synthesis! Many thanks

You should list your stats and full history first.

Oral only cycles are a no no.

If you want to run winny, you should add testosterone as well. For protection you can take any all in one organ support. Dylan has his product listed at the top of the site.

If ur wanting to cut fat maybe u should look into sarms. Like gixxer said oral only cycles are no bueno

Bro seriously ???? YES you need test
300 Test Cyp for at least 12 weeks
4-6 weeks of winny
and a FULL PCT after
and yes Dylan Organ support too !!!!! a must with Orals

second thing... what if your Body fat at now??? need to be under 15% or NO STEROIDS at all ..
if this is the case... your DIET SUCKS and that need to be in check first ... work out till your head falls off and you wont lose fat... DIET DIET DIET ..... ALL the way to the BANK and back
you need to count your Macros and complete food intake!!

Best thing to do to protect your liver? Stay away from winny and anything from that matter before you post your stats and get some good advice

the best thing to do would be reassess... you can run an oral only cycle but its definitely not a great way to go about it... i never say you "can't" because you can if you want, not a problem, but should you? no, not really... you can get something out of it initially, but nothing like you would with test and without test, pct is going to be more difficult... what are your full stats? age/height/weight/body fat?

i'll tell you this, you are not likely to ever see me recommend an oral only cycle aside from the times i first started using steroids... a lot of people start that way but learn rather quickly its not the best idea to do so

Top Bottom