napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

45% Diet, 45% Training and 10% Gear!

r2truth

I have met countless people who have the mentality that they can substitute drugs for a clean diet, for example, most people these day start using Clenbuterol if they want to lose weight or get lean which is disturbing because they haven't paid their dues yet. Today I want to address this issue and stress the importance of a clean diet, remember diet 45% of your gains, training is the other 45 % and last but not least gear which in my book is only 10 % percent of your gains. 45+45+10=100, when you add these three things up that's when you will get the most gains which will be truly transforming not only physically but mentally because you stuck to your diet. Many people will argue with me on this, but those are the people who are weak minded and are probably lacking in their diet or training. All of the successful fitness models I look up to have one thing in common which is the fact that they diet year round. One of my favorite fitness models Greg Plitt (RIP) use to say "Food is just fuel for the body" and I agree with him on this statement because if we go back in time and take a look at cavemen we will see that they only eat in order to survive and they didn't have the luxury of eating three times a day like we do, they eat whatever they could hunt and kill. In today's society we have a different perception of food, what comes to mind when I say the word food? Probably pizza or other fast foods. Our taste buds have been hijacked by all of these foods high in sugar and fats. The truth is, all of these fast food restaurants are trying to make money by poisoning us and drugging us with sugars and unhealthy fats which are addictive. According to society we are supposed to have Breakfast, lunch and dinner, we are so used to this that we never step outside the box and question if we actually need all of these meals to survive. The truth is we only need one meal a day and tons of water to survive, however when I say one meal I mean a huge meal. If you start making changes to your diet, you will adapt however, its hard to keep that up because we surrounded by such unhealthy food options and food is just everywhere, but if we didn't have that of option of fast food and three meals a day then we won't crave these things anymore. Animals are a prime example of this. Many people will disagree with me and that's fine because at the end of the day I respect everyone's opinion but this is just my two cents.

Think this varies a lot but the whole caveman logic has it's place. I know over the years as I've grown to master my body and what works in what scenarios etc. I've come to the conclusion, that in order for me to reach my best possible physique the breakdown is about

80% Diet

15% Training

5% gear

r2truth said:
I have met countless people who have the mentality that they can substitute drugs for a clean diet, for example, most people these day start using Clenbuterol if they want to lose weight or get lean which is disturbing because they haven't paid their dues yet. Today I want to address this issue and stress the importance of a clean diet, remember diet 45% of your gains, training is the other 45 % and last but not least gear which in my book is only 10 % percent of your gains. 45+45+10=100, when you add these three things up that's when you will get the most gains which will be truly transforming not only physically but mentally because you stuck to your diet. Many people will argue with me on this, but those are the people who are weak minded and are probably lacking in their diet or training. All of the successful fitness models I look up to have one thing in common which is the fact that they diet year round. One of my favorite fitness models Greg Plitt (RIP) use to say "Food is just fuel for the body" and I agree with him on this statement because if we go back in time and take a look at cavemen we will see that they only eat in order to survive and they didn't have the luxury of eating three times a day like we do, they eat whatever they could hunt and kill. In today's society we have a different perception of food, what comes to mind when I say the word food? Probably pizza or other fast foods. Our taste buds have been hijacked by all of these foods high in sugar and fats. The truth is, all of these fast food restaurants are trying to make money by poisoning us and drugging us with sugars and unhealthy fats which are addictive. According to society we are supposed to have Breakfast, lunch and dinner, we are so used to this that we never step outside the box and question if we actually need all of these meals to survive. The truth is we only need one meal a day and tons of water to survive, however when I say one meal I mean a huge meal. If you start making changes to your diet, you will adapt however, its hard to keep that up because we surrounded by such unhealthy food options and food is just everywhere, but if we didn't have that of option of fast food and three meals a day then we won't crave these things anymore. Animals are a prime example of this. Many people will disagree with me and that's fine because at the end of the day I respect everyone's opinion but this is just my two cents.

nice post brother... i agree with the gear aspect being in that 10-15% range... no higher... probably closer to 10%... I would give diet the main focus here... not quite to the King's extent but closer to that... DIet is the culprit for everyone.. Obviously training is huge but more along the 30%... i would go 60/30/10 or something like that but regardless, your article is very true and has so many valid points... These fast food businesses fill their foods with additives that actually make you hungrier forcing you to eat more of their bull shit on top of damaging yourself thoroughly with the trash your taking in to start with... Its a disgrace and people go for convenience, price etc... unfortunately it does cost more to eat right but what is more important than what you put in your body?? If you want to live longer you treat your body to accommodate this... You give it only the best... Diet is always the main culprit of the hindrance people encounter.. If only more could focus and stay consistent with this... THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE NOR SHORTCUT AROUND THIS... You cannot cheat your diet with drugs and chemicals... It does not work that way...

GREAT INSIGHT AND POST MAN... I LOVE IT...

I think diet is over everything because its the base of it all. Training is to make you stronger, faster, more explosive. Gear is there to supplement both diet and training. So i would have to say 60% diet 30% training 10% gear

KingWizard said:
Think this varies a lot but the whole caveman logic has it's place. I know over the years as I've grown to master my body and what works in what scenarios etc. I've come to the conclusion, that in order for me to reach my best possible physique the breakdown is about

80% Diet

15% Training

5% gear
true true lol that seem like a better title for this post but i guess its just a matter perception

DylanGemelli said:
r2truth said:

nice post brother... i agree with the gear aspect being in that 10-15% range... no higher... probably closer to 10%... I would give diet the main focus here... not quite to the King's extent but closer to that... DIet is the culprit for everyone.. Obviously training is huge but more along the 30%... i would go 60/30/10 or something like that but regardless, your article is very true and has so many valid points... These fast food businesses fill their foods with additives that actually make you hungrier forcing you to eat more of their bull shit on top of damaging yourself thoroughly with the trash your taking in to start with... Its a disgrace and people go for convenience, price etc... unfortunately it does cost more to eat right but what is more important than what you put in your body?? If you want to live longer you treat your body to accommodate this... You give it only the best... Diet is always the main culprit of the hindrance people encounter.. If only more could focus and stay consistent with this... THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE NOR SHORTCUT AROUND THIS... You cannot cheat your diet with drugs and chemicals... It does not work that way...

GREAT INSIGHT AND POST MAN... I LOVE IT...
agreed, thanks for the great feedback.

BigBusiness said:
I think diet is over everything because its the base of it all. Training is to make you stronger, faster, more explosive. Gear is there to supplement both diet and training. So i would have to say 60% diet 30% training 10% gear
agreed

Everyone here is giving very responsible answers.

Some people will find, however, that they can eat however they want (Diet 40%) on the right cycle (Gear 20%) and train pretty simple (Training 40%) and look great.

Bio-Tech said:

Some people will find, however, that they can eat however they want (Diet 40%) on the right cycle (Gear 20%) and train pretty simple (Training 40%) and look great.
True true, can u pm me your price list.

PM RickRock for it. They don't jump on everyday and he can get you a discount. There is a sale going on now if you're quick.

r2truth said:
Bio-Tech said:

True true, can u pm me your price list.

Check your PMs brother. I got you

I won't get into percentages, but I think everyone is on the same page here. The main thing to remember is that diet is the biggest piece to the puzzle, with training being second, and gear being the least important. For those of us that live this, we all know it. It's easy for a new kid to come on here and think that taking a cycle of gear will be the answer to all of their problems, which couldn't be farther from the truth. Gear is such a small part of it that many don't even realize. You must have everything else firing on all cylinders to get the most out of it. Gear is awesome, and gear is great, but it will only give you what you put into it...period.

RickRock said:
I won't get into percentages, but I think everyone is on the same page here. The main thing to remember is that diet is the biggest piece to the puzzle, with training being second, and gear being the least important. For those of us that live this, we all know it. It's easy for a new kid to come on here and think that taking a cycle of gear will be the answer to all of their problems, which couldn't be farther from the truth. Gear is such a small part of it that many don't even realize. You must have everything else firing on all cylinders to get the most out of it. Gear is awesome, and gear is great, but it will only give you what you put into it...period.

well said brother and spot on... this is a damn good topic because this is something that tends to always be misconstrued and bad info is prevalent on it... I completely agree that diet is the most important and training is a close second but diet is the key... gear is to push us over the top after we have exhausted every avenue over a very long period of time of implementation, development after testing a magnitude of methods...

Top Bottom