napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

44 Year Old - First Cycle Looking for Advice

I guess it is strange but I was at the lower end of the spectrum (348-1197). So not "out of range" but closer to low than middle (or top). So I'm guessing you would say to stay off the Tongkat Ali until weeks 9-12?

I will keep everyone posted as this goes and as my cycle goes.

First off....560ng/dL is the median average for healthy males
You are NOT in the lower end of range
Do you realize the reference range refers to all healthy males tested?
Only 5% test above 900ng/dL..you are 555 ng...dead center normal

No competent Dr would put you on TRT with total serum test level above 400ng

No Dr would give you an injection of 200mg "to see how you do"....that's nonsense
And....testing 4 weeks after 1 injection would be totally meaningless

200mg every 2 weeks is a common protocol but the Dr (at the earliest) would test you after at least 3 injections (6 weeks)

nothing you stated makes any sense at all

Last edited:
Ok the point you are all making is very clear - the doctor doesn't know what the f*** he's doing. Wouldn't be the first time in my life of sports injuries and such! Seen many of them and most of the time I'm telling them what's wrong and whatI need - there are so many of them that are incompetent. I'm going to talk with him about all of this when I see him and tell him how f'd up all of this is. Is any of this screw up going to cause me issues?

Also,back to my original questions (from the post at 10:07aPST yesterday)...I just want to know whether or not I should take the Tongkat Ali and when I should cycle it based upon my cycle dates that I outlined in that post. Could someone clarify for me? I have the Tongkat now and I'm going to get my SARMS supplies in about a week.

Ok the point you are all making is very clear - the doctor doesn't know what the f*** he's doing. Wouldn't be the first time in my life of sports injuries and such! Seen many of them and most of the time I'm telling them what's wrong and whatI need - there are so many of them that are incompetent. I'm going to talk with him about all of this when I see him and tell him how f'd up all of this is. Is any of this screw up going to cause me issues?

Also,back to my original questions (from the post at 10:07aPST yesterday)...I just want to know whether or not I should take the Tongkat Ali and when I should cycle it based upon my cycle dates that I outlined in that post. Could someone clarify for me? I have the Tongkat now and I'm going to get my SARMS supplies in about a week.
if you are going to be on trt, you won't need it at all...

First off....560ng/dL is the median average for healthy males
You are NOT in the lower end of range
Do you realize the reference range refers to all healthy males tested?
Only 5% test above 900ng/dL..you are 555 ng...dead center normal

No competent Dr would put you on TRT with total serum test level above 400ng

No Dr would give you an injection of 200mg "to see how you do"....that's nonsense
And....testing 4 weeks after 1 injection would be totally meaningless

200mg every 2 weeks is a common protocol but the Dr (at the earliest) would test you after at least 3 injections (6 weeks)

nothing you stated makes any sense at all

also, EVERYTHING buen said is right on the money... i would find a new doctor because this is WAY WAY WAY past incompetence on his part bro...

Thanks guys. I'm pissed at my doc. It sounds like I don't need TRT. I would rather keep it elevated as naturally as possible. Sounds like I can avoid the Tongkat Ali for now. Then if my test drops I will add it back in. For now it's not going to be in my cycle. Thanks for being so straight with me guys. No BS. Just the facts. Love this forum.

Thanks guys. I'm pissed at my doc. It sounds like I don't need TRT. I would rather keep it elevated as naturally as possible. Sounds like I can avoid the Tongkat Ali for now. Then if my test drops I will add it back in. For now it's not going to be in my cycle. Thanks for being so straight with me guys. No BS. Just the facts. Love this forum.
thats what you will always get with us bro

fd81dd93d9989e45947016edda5f0117.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright guys...I received my SARMS Ultra Comp (LGD, S4, RAD, and GW). A couple of questions before I start them tomorrow morning:

Cycle is as follows (per Dylan):

* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 RAD140 (testolone) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 LGD-4033 (anabolicum) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 S4 (andarine) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m (4-6 hours later)
* 4/13-7/6: 1-12 GW-510516 (cardarine) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

Questions:
1) I can take all of the doses one after the other - right? Just squirt them in, swallow and wash down with water/juice - right?
2) If I experience any vision issues on S4, I will switch immediately to 5/2 schedule - right?
3) My calorie targets will be 40C/40P/20F with 2700 cal on training days and 2350 on rest days (my TDEE is 2350 right now) - any suggested mods?
4) I'm going to run with Stronglifts 5x5 to rebuild my strength consistently, while also leveraging the benefits of GW to push my cardio to new levels.
5) Had my blood work ran again today to see where my Testosterone is at, and will check again in 3 weeks to see how things are progressing. I will run Tongkat Ali if I start looking low.
6) Supplements include: Multi-vitamin, Triton Fish Oil, ZMA, Vit D3. Anything I should add?

Stats as of today:

Weight: 177 lbs
Body fat: 13.7% (3-point JP test)
LBM: 152.7 lbs
Biceps: 14.00"
Legs: 21.75"
Chest: 39.50"

Let me know if you want anything else.

12-weeks of fun...here I come!

B

Questions:
1) I can take all of the doses one after the other - right? Just squirt them in, swallow and wash down with water/juice - right?

>> Only one thats timed is gw, which is 30m before workout. Rest taken all at once int eh am.

2) If I experience any vision issues on S4, I will switch immediately to 5/2 schedule - right?
>> You can try that, or drop dosage. I'm very sides senstive, and the vision sides werent that bad. Now if I was a professional driver, hell no.

3) My calorie targets will be 40C/40P/20F with 2700 cal on training days and 2350 on rest days (my TDEE is 2350 right now) - any suggested mods?
4) I'm going to run with Stronglifts 5x5 to rebuild my strength consistently, while also leveraging the benefits of GW to push my cardio to new levels.
>>5x5 didnt do much for me, you have to try whats works for you.

5) Had my blood work ran again today to see where my Testosterone is at, and will check again in 3 weeks to see how things are progressing. I will run Tongkat Ali if I start looking low.
6) Supplements include: Multi-vitamin, Triton Fish Oil, ZMA, Vit D3. Anything I should add?
>> I take glucosamine, vitc, lysine proline and dandelion root.

Questions:

>> Only one thats timed is gw, which is 30m before workout. Rest taken all at once int eh am.

>> You can try that, or drop dosage. I'm very sides senstive, and the vision sides werent that bad. Now if I was a professional driver, hell no.

>>5x5 didnt do much for me, you have to try whats works for you.

>> I take glucosamine, vitc, lysine proline and dandelion root.

Thanks JP. I will be modifying the workouts as I go. As the strength comes on, I might need to go traditional progressive overload by body part (i.e. arm day, chest/back day, legs, arm day, chest/back day) and mix in cardio 3-4x/week.

Top Bottom