napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3rd cycle dbol/test-e/winstrol

mellomuscle

Hello this is my log for my third cycle!
Really excited to see this one through because my first couple experiences went perfectly but i feel i didn't push myself hard enough, or i didn't understand my new limitations.
So here's the cycle and my info
Male/186lbs/12%Bf/ 5'10"/ 25yr/training for 9 years/graduated bachelors in exercise science recently!!! [emoji1433]

First cycle was just test-e 500mg/week 11 weeks with basic pct (nolva 40/20/20/20 clomid 50/50/50/50)

Second cycle was dbol40mg 4 weeks/test-e 500mg/EQ 750mg/ 16 weeks different pct (nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20) also was taking aromasin 12.5mg throughout cycle EOD, then into pct and tapered down after the 4th week of pct. don't think i recovered as quickly or as well so continued nolvadex two weeks after last week of nolvadex at 10mg. Then everything was fine besides acne after that.

I had a lot going on throughout that pct as well and was trying to cut post cycle as well not because of fat but just to try and get my abs to pop more but i never had time to do cardio due to attending 2 colleges, going through a move with the two places an hour and a half apart (a lot of driving) and my work was 45 minutes from either home (a gym near the college where i graduated) but i did not lose major strength, maintained a lot of size in my legs chest and back, and can't say it was a total loss because I still look and feel great about my body.

I ended my second cycle at 201lbs and tried to maintain around 190 and did so for a while until i had trouble finding time to workout, then with less activity my body wasn't able to eat as much (or have time to cook due to all the driving.)

This is all unacceptable to me and definitely not an excuse but while finishing up my degree and applying for graduate schools, studying for my GRE etc. I felt i had to put lifting on the backburner in order to fulfill my dreams of earning a Doctorates degree in physical therapy. I fully believe in learning from every choice i make and will use all that i have learned to better myself and my career in the future!

So here is my cycle im in right now
Dbol 50mg week 1-6
Test-e 500 mg week 1-12
Winstrol week 10-14 (should i do 8-14?)
Aromasin 15mg EOD (dosed at 15mg per cap)
Pct:
Nolva: 40/20/20/20/10
Clomid: 50/50/50/25/25
Aromasin: 15/15/15/15E3D/taper
As well with Dylan's post CT!!!

Im also taking on cycle support, and 50mg zinc eod

Im looking to get up around 210, then go down and try to maintain 195-200lbs around 8-10% bf

This will be my log! Going great so far, was SUPER sore last three days so today is a day off or i may go in for light cardio and a quick arm circuit. Stay tuned for more and i will post before pics as soon as i get them from my friend.

[emoji1434]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Overall I like your steroid cycle. I personally wouldn't include 2 liver toxic oral steroids (dbol and winstrol) in the same cycle. That's going to put a lot of strain on your liver. I would only use one.

For recomping, I would do test e + aromasin + tbol as a kick start. Tbol is similar to dbol but it doesn't aromatize into estrogen. Same strength gains but much less bloat or water retention.

I would ditch the winstrol all together. A lot of people get bad joint pain from it and it's down right terrible for your hair line

Hello this is my log for my third cycle!
Really excited to see this one through because my first couple experiences went perfectly but i feel i didn't push myself hard enough, or i didn't understand my new limitations.
So here's the cycle and my info
Male/186lbs/12%Bf/ 5'10"/ 25yr/training for 9 years/graduated bachelors in exercise science recently!!! [emoji1433]

First cycle was just test-e 500mg/week 11 weeks with basic pct (nolva 40/20/20/20 clomid 50/50/50/50)

Second cycle was dbol40mg 4 weeks/test-e 500mg/EQ 750mg/ 16 weeks different pct (nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20) also was taking aromasin 12.5mg throughout cycle EOD, then into pct and tapered down after the 4th week of pct. don't think i recovered as quickly or as well so continued nolvadex two weeks after last week of nolvadex at 10mg. Then everything was fine besides acne after that.

I had a lot going on throughout that pct as well and was trying to cut post cycle as well not because of fat but just to try and get my abs to pop more but i never had time to do cardio due to attending 2 colleges, going through a move with the two places an hour and a half apart (a lot of driving) and my work was 45 minutes from either home (a gym near the college where i graduated) but i did not lose major strength, maintained a lot of size in my legs chest and back, and can't say it was a total loss because I still look and feel great about my body.

I ended my second cycle at 201lbs and tried to maintain around 190 and did so for a while until i had trouble finding time to workout, then with less activity my body wasn't able to eat as much (or have time to cook due to all the driving.)

This is all unacceptable to me and definitely not an excuse but while finishing up my degree and applying for graduate schools, studying for my GRE etc. I felt i had to put lifting on the backburner in order to fulfill my dreams of earning a Doctorates degree in physical therapy. I fully believe in learning from every choice i make and will use all that i have learned to better myself and my career in the future!

So here is my cycle im in right now
Dbol 50mg week 1-6
Test-e 500 mg week 1-12
Winstrol week 10-14 (should i do 8-14?)
Aromasin 15mg EOD (dosed at 15mg per cap)
Pct:
Nolva: 40/20/20/20/10
Clomid: 50/50/50/25/25
Aromasin: 15/15/15/15E3D/taper
As well with Dylan's post CT!!!

Im also taking on cycle support, and 50mg zinc eod

Im looking to get up around 210, then go down and try to maintain 195-200lbs around 8-10% bf

This will be my log! Going great so far, was SUPER sore last three days so today is a day off or i may go in for light cardio and a quick arm circuit. Stay tuned for more and i will post before pics as soon as i get them from my friend.

[emoji1434]

I would limit dbol to 4 weeks bro... and if you have quality dbol, 30mg per day is enough ...

This is the pct layout:

Clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
MK-2866 25 mg day (4 weeks)
GW-501516 20 mg day

Last edited:
Good luck with your cycle bro. theres not enough time there between orals. You need 4 weeks minimum. I'd suggest dropping one. It's your choice, but I personally would go with the finisher with winstrol and drop Dbol. I'm not a fan of oral kickstarts simply because of the effct it has in raining myostatin levels

Pct needs a little tweaking.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Good luck with your cycle bro. theres not enough time there between orals. You need 4 weeks minimum. I'd suggest dropping one. It's your choice, but I personally would go with the finisher with winstrol and drop Dbol. I'm not a fan of oral kickstarts simply because of the effct it has in raining myostatin levels

Pct needs a little tweaking.

clomid 50/50/50/25//25/25
nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
ORGAN ST https://www.dganutrition.com/cycle-support/organ-st
mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS)
gw-501516 20 mg day

Awesome, thanks for the input, im already running and enjoying my dbol rn so ill just save the winstrol for a later cycle. Will definitely keep that 4 weeks in mind for the future! Definitely don't want unnecessary strain on my liver!

Start of week 2,
My strength is already up, im feeling more dense, loving the extra energy! I did not sleep much last night (5 hours) so i think that affected my workout today which was only 50minutes long. I did 4 sets (one warm up set) of deadlifts with a rep scheme of 20/12/12/6/6 then went to unilateral lat pulldowns for 4 sets staying around the 12-15rep range, then barbell rows with the barbell locked in the corner for 3 sets in the 10-12 range (started getting tired here) then did 4 sets of dumbell rows with a pronated grip supinating during contraction of the upper back muscles and that completes my workout. (10-12 reps)

Excited for what the rest of my workouts hold in store and i am realizing i need to add more core exercises or even just a core and cardio day on days i otherwise would make just a rest day. Only had one rest day so far. Really trying to limit rest days to one or less throughout the rest of my cycle.

b9fae6a935760e859bf70c41ed258f9f.jpg

Photo from just now, not flexing. Post leg workout, legs are shaking like a MF and it's hard to get a good photo haha!

Took a few days off, feel like i waste my cycle time when i take days off but sometimes i just get drained from other stressors (relationships, job, etc.)
On these days i just focus on my diet most and try to get some sort of activity in so im not just sitting all day.
Todays workout was great, the workout aftet days off are most likely going to be amazing but this one made me feel great! I can even do a double session today just got to remain focused on eating BIG and HEALTHY!

Up to 193.5lbs!!! Beginning my 3rd week im up approximately 10lbs and still around 12% BF so im feeling great about the results so far.

Noticing a little acne beginning so perhaps i need to be more consistent with my AI, Its difficult even with a pill splitter to half the hard pressed pilles from Pharmacom without breaking the pill into more than two pieces.

Need to work more on water consumption, and managing my sleep but so fat ive been on the right track.

Applying for a job at a gym so this will help me consume more calories throughout the day and will transition well into the end of my cycle where i will be focusing on expending more calories while trying to maintain my weight in efforts to burn fat while not losing any muscle obtained during the first half of my cycle.

You have an excellent lean foundation. Take it to the next level bro!

Feeling great!!! Had a super great upper back workout yesterday, did everything powerful on the contraction and slow and controlled on the eccentric movement of my lifts.

Met my first goal of 200lbs!!! Will post progress pics this week. :) Legs and upper chest feel bigger, want to work more on abs and arms. Thanks for all who are following!

Am starting to feel a slight soreness near my left nipple kinda has me worried so ill take 12.5mg a day of aromasin for a week and see if that resolves anything and if not ill have to probably do nolvadex until it subsides. Not sure the cause but it isnt severe and maybe i just need to up my ai dose.

Will keep you all updated!

Nipple sensitivity has gone away so thats good. Maybe it was just sore? 🤷🏽*♂️ But averaging around 202lbs up and down. Been trying to start eating with a different macro ratio (less fat, more carbs) but thats always my weak point, my body becomes full to fast when consuming higher amounts of carbs. Maybe consuming more fat is my only way to gain weight? Anyone care to chime in here as i am not very educated in nutrition.

Lifts are so intense and im definitely burning fat im noticing my lower abs come out again. Todays workout will be legs and abs!!! Let's goooo [emoji1434]

Nipple sensitivity has gone away so thats good. Maybe it was just sore? 路*♂️ But averaging around 202lbs up and down. Been trying to start eating with a different macro ratio (less fat, more carbs) but thats always my weak point, my body becomes full to fast when consuming higher amounts of carbs. Maybe consuming more fat is my only way to gain weight? Anyone care to chime in here as i am not very educated in nutrition.

Lifts are so intense and im definitely burning fat im noticing my lower abs come out again. Todays workout will be legs and abs!!! Let's goooo [emoji1434]

everyone is different so just because it may work for me or others has no bearing on your situation... if you find that to be an issue, try another method, and see how that works FOR YOU...

Top Bottom