napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

3300 PLUS views on products reviewed by the 44!

44YOGearHead

View attachment 3407Hey bro's thanks for checking out the videos and reading the review I did. I try to provide you guys honest feedback on the sources here that I feel are #1 Quality Sources and #2 Good Folks to do business with so that you find yourself satisfied with a great end result... GAINZ at a fair price, top quality and great customer service representation. The forum is full of outstanding sources that provide great products, but I wanna give you guys some feedback on who I think goes that extra mile, or has reached out to me confident in their products saying 'hey check me out' wanting my 2 cents on them discussed openly for all to see. Big shout out to NY/Valhalla, The Federal/Federal Pharma and Titan/Titan Research Labs for allowing me the opportunity to do this for them. Of course my main stays are NY and Fed, but I'm hoping to be able to do some things in the future with Titan as well. We shall see bro's. Either way thank you for over 3300 total views... you fuckers made my day with that one.

The 44

Last edited:
Top Bottom