napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My PharmaComStore Review

thatwolf31

Hey everyone. I am giving PCS a 4/5 rating so far in my purchases with them. Keep reading because I have reasons behind giving this rating.

I figured by now I should give my review of PharmaComStore!

I have placed two orders with them so far. The first order is lost somewhere in limbo with USPS handling it. Nothing really that PharmaCom can do about that but I am hopeful that they will offer me a reship after the 30 day period! Problem with that is that first order has the Arimidex I need and I will not start my cycle without having it on hand.

I have received my second order though! Now here's the good and bad news. I received almost everything I had ordered the second time around which is Nolvadex, 4 vials of Test E 250, 50 2 mL BD Emerald Syringes, and HCG. I opened my package and there were no syringes to be found! Bummer. It basically just means I will have to delay my cycle a little more as I have nothing to inject with. Instead of syringes, I found about 50 mL of Parabolin from AlphaPharm which is something I did not even order. I'm not sure if that was an accident or if it was on purpose or what. They also gave me 5 mL of winstrol as well as a freebie from my in-store credit.

Even with all the good things I say about them, I am still out one order and my syringes. When I receive them, I will be super happy to bump my rating to a 5/5 because their customer service is super good and they are always very responsive to my inquiries and issues. I am hoping they will work with me on this and get me the product I ordered and did not receive. I have sent messages to both Tazz and PharmaComStore Rep and I hope they answer me soon! Edit: They have answered and are being very helpful as usual!

The packaging is perfect. Discrete and tightly packaged.

Not sure about the quality of gear. I have taken bloods and I will give updates throughout cycle and adjust the rating accordingly.

These guys are really good to order from. They will answer questions and work with you.

Edit: Got a reship on the needles that I did not get!

Last edited:
You know you can buy syringes at any online medical supply place no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know you can buy syringes at any online medical supply place no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I do. If they don't work with me on this (I'm sure they will), then I will probably just end up going online for them.

For what it is worth, I've ordered from PCS 7 times, and one time last year one of my packages made it to the US and then just never moved again. They reshipped automatically after 30 days without intervention on my part (to this day the package never arrived and I never got a seizure letter regarding it). In all but one of my orders, I've also gotten freebies (usually test prop). As far as pins, that is a bummer. If you're in the US, Amazon has a couple of options that will deliver quickly and without need for license/prescription if you dig around.

For what it is worth, I've ordered from PCS 7 times, and one time last year one of my packages made it to the US and then just never moved again. They reshipped automatically after 30 days without intervention on my part (to this day the package never arrived and I never got a seizure letter regarding it). In all but one of my orders, I've also gotten freebies (usually test prop). As far as pins, that is a bummer. If you're in the US, Amazon has a couple of options that will deliver quickly and without need for license/prescription if you dig around.

I actually am gonna use Amazon! But I figure that if I can't get the package then it'll just be a reship. I don't think it's gotten to customs because the notification changed to "Received by Customs" when they get it. I have a feeling it is in ISC limbo.

Thank you for this review.

Yes sometimes we do like to throw in free gifts to customers in their packages as an appreciation for them choosing and entrusting us.

As for your syringes, they may be coming from a different warehouse in another package. If not we promise we will figure this out for you and you WILL receive it, in all our years we have never allowed a single customer to not receive what they paid us for, we always ensure your hard earned money is respected.

However, the rare case it isn’t coming in a different package, and the warehouse forgot to throw the syringes in with the products, we will get those out ASAP and you will be given some type of discount on your next order for the inconvenience.

Thank you for choosing PCS.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order
—————————————————-
For all your SARMs needs:
adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom