napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

3 months Recovering from Post Finasteride Syndrome

i again want to thankyou holyhead for starting this forum since it really has informed me to never touch finasteride.

You're welcome..Atleast one life saved from this posion...Thing is the derm assured me it was safe and said she had people on it...

Also be interesting to hear if Dylan's clients got the physical sides of massive weight and body changes of fat and fluid retention like I got...Most just get mental or sexual sides...

Also my capacity for excersie is gone..Went from running 5ks now I can't even jog 1 mile in 10 minutes..Tried it this week..

Below is p stashio advice to others at p help forum he has deleted all his posts on most sites including here..
P.stashio
Post subject: Re: Life ruined, but want to know if there are any steps to
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:20 pm

Drug: Propecia
Usage: <1 month
Started: 11 May 2017
Stopped: 06 Jul 2017
JQD and pvdl... you guys are both embarrassing babies and you should be ashamed of yourselves. It’s guys like you that ruined this forum and bring shame to our situation. It’s guys like you that make people come to this forum, read the instance posts and then think PFS sufferers are a bunch of crazies.

Creating dank accounts atnd harassing eachother at other sites or as pvdl called it, his home base. Way to spam and ruin another forum that people rely on you cowardous doofus.

Grow some nuts you too and grow up.

You're welcome..Atleast one life saved from this posion...Thing is the derm assured me it was safe and said she had people on it...

Also be interesting to hear if Dylan's clients got the physical sides of massive weight and body changes of fat and fluid retention like I got...Most just get mental or sexual sides...

Also my capacity for excersie is gone..Went from running 5ks now I can't even jog 1 mile in 10 minutes..Tried it this week..

Like I said, I think the better genetics and pre-condition you were in (as well as lessened length on the stuff as possible) determines how well you come out the other side.

Also, I thought I was the only one realising the other guy was a bit lost. I kept getting PM's from him asking him stuff I'd already explained, that went against things he had already said/asked and I'd told him.

I don't know how much more we could both keep saying. You need to ACT ASAPP in this situation.

BRILLIANT link. Like reading into a journal of one's past life. Exactly what it felt like it was doing, and what I figured from the meagre knowledge of endocrinology I have, that it was doing.

Resisting androgenic expression at a DNA level. Which is pretty serious shit. That literally is chemical castration. I wonder how closely it compares to the actual compounds they do use for chemical castration. Because as far as I know, their effects can actually be reversed simply by Testosterone use (not DHT). As they only block Test at AR sites. That would make PFS/PSSD chemicals even more potent anti-androgens than what they actually USE as anti-androgens.

Last edited:
http://www.pfsfoundation.org/donate/

I encourage anyone or anyone who knows a victim of this cruel shit to donate at above link..

In addition to the Baylor study next year the malcangi studies are needing funds at above to help it's been relayed since his last study he has made further significant findings in 5ar enzyme function...

Those who can't overcome or recover from the severe physical symptoms despite years of treatments, therapies, and various protocols are on the verge of suicide need all the help they can get...

Last edited:
Well just posting Gordon told me to take 2 to 8 week vacation from the protocol..I told him the 2nd day after injection was a wreck but by third day was a lot better..its now 5 days without shot and haven't felt this good in a long time..Last couple months on TRT was highly emotional..Panic attacks..but now good don't know how long it will last may be about dead in a week IDk..But my baseline is way better now than before I started TRT but I was worsning in some aspects on it if that makes any sense..

Feel even better more normal today..Best I have felt in long time..Quite a change from a few days ago after my last shot..Seems pretty obvious varying degree of the bodies ability to metabolise androgens..I felt better the first few months on trt..Then slowly worse until after the last few shots it was horrible..May feel like death next week who knows but If I could maintain this would be greatfull..

Have done nothing but improve feeling wise since stopping..Still look like shit but feel alot better since stopping and also feel way better than before I started TRT..Before I started I felt like total shit..Before that back before I did anything or started clomid I felt like death..So you are maybe upregulating your body slowly? Don't know what to do thought about going back to clomid taking a wait and see approach..

This has me thinking now. I took this shit in 2010 when I was 23 for like a month. I remember having issues but never quite felt the same after. At 25 I stated to have really bad anxiety and panic attacks. Could be unrelated but Ames me wonder what else it changed on me.

Yeah dude it's untelling with this syndrome..I have done nothing but improve since stopping TRT..But my baseline went up on Trt..

One thing for sure you are not hypogonadal because it doesn't work that with TRT or clomid...

Keep your eyed peeled two new studies to be published next year..Very significant, I have heard malcangi shows 5ar not functioning properly..The second study from Baylor has apparently uncovered a host of genes affected by the syndrome..So gene expression and epigenetic changes appear to be at the root of this....

I am still suffering along with thousands of others...

Hey, Iv been suffering from PFS for almost 5 years now. My Doctor has put me on Clomid and Aremidex, its only been about 6 weeks since being on this program but I'm starting to feel abit better. I dont know what the long term affects will be, but short term Im getting morning erections again which is a good sign.

You say you are at 8/10 of how you use to be, can I ask what program you used and how you are feeling now interms of recovery.

Like most people I was like a sex machine pre-finastred, and now I can't even remember the last time I had sex.

I'm hoping clomid and arimadex will help and atleast get me to 60-70% of what I use to be. So hopefully hearing form you can help.

Best

Kas

Bring up your dht levels again which rogan kills or lowers at a very high rate it may help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude this shit affects every facet of the body in several different ways...Skin, hair, weight, mental capacity, energy, metabolisim etc...Horrible condition, while I have improved some you are as different as daylight and dark compared to pre finasteride..Also keep an ey out as the new Melcangi study phase 2 that we helped fund earlier will be published later this year and also the Baylor College study is due this year were I have heard significant findings have been made in terms of this being an a rare epigenetic condition affecting numerous genes and AR expression in different tissues..You get a dramatic upgegulation of androgen receptors while on the drig which basically leads to a remodling of the receptors and an increase in them..Then when you stop they are flooded hard with dht as it returns...

Also I have noticed Dylan's finasteride vids are missing on youtube now or I couldn't find them earlier today..whats up?

Top Bottom